• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).
Salvia 01
People refer to “that salvia feeling” when discussing the elusive effects of Salvia divinorum. I recently began growing several plants and experimenting with their effects again. This is an illustration of how the mysterious entheogen alters my imagination and perception.
That's right nice, that is!

The apparent simplicity of the composition belies some of the intricacies of detail so relevant to conveying the essence of the salvia experience - the vibration pulling one into a spiral of complexity with its tendrils.

Enough waffle! Will you be using it as a motif for a print? I could envisage that working, and would consider buying the resulting shirt.

The colour palette is distinctly satisfying too.

That's right nice, that is!

The apparent simplicity of the composition belies some of the intricacies of detail so relevant to conveying the essence of the salvia experience - the vibration pulling one into a spiral of complexity with its tendrils.

Enough waffle! Will you be using it as a motif for a print? I could envisage that working, and would consider buying the resulting shirt.

The colour palette is distinctly satisfying too.
Oh thank you! I definitely will bring some of these motifs into future projects, but right now I’m working on a series of paintings in one specific style that is very different; I’ll upload those eventually.

Media information

Category
Visual Art
Album
Stuart's Sketchbook
Added by
stuartroelke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings