• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

1.4 Million Americans a Year Now Smoking DMT

Migrated topic.

dreamer042

dreamoar
Staff member
Admin
Donator

Just an overview of an article we've already seen, but worth sharing I thought.

I was pretty astounded to see that top photo of dmt xtals show up in my facebook feed. I've said it before and I'll say it again, DMT is has reached the masses and it's here to stay, all we can do now is sit back and watch how this medicine bends the collective cultural consciousness.

1.4 million out of a population of 320 million............yes, folks, we are the true "1 percenters"........I'm holding an occupy movement in my basement, an occupation of One.

****just watched the vid on the link of home boy smokin 5meodmt.......funny....

Half a percent is way more than I would have thought. Pretty crazy- and happening relatively quietly. I think we all learned a lot from the Leary era... The psychedelic revolution continues, under the radar, a vast and vibrant thing that most are totally unaware of.

112233 said:
1.4 million out of a population of 320 million............yes, folks, we are the true "1 percenters"........I'm holding an occupy movement in my basement, an occupation of One.
it's still a lot of people. i would say the majority of people under 30 i have worked with at my previous two service industry jobs have tried it at least once. i couldn't give an exact number, but its a lot. there's a lot more who have heard about it and are interested as well, but have yet to try it. seems pretty common around here at least.

And now that I read the article:

As I’ve written here before: DMT (N,N- or 5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine) is one of the most potent psychedelics known to man, a naturally occurring compound that is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, is present in psilocybin mushrooms and which also occurs naturally within the human brain. When synthesized into its raw form and consumed, it produces insanely complex hypergeometrical hallucinations

Errors and misconceptions there.

It's interesting statistics considering the clamps put on MHRB these days.
And the seemingly recent arrival of acacia as a viable player in all this .
At least in the u.s .

Back
Top Bottom