• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

10x and FB DMT STB

Migrated topic.

Tyrannical Rex

Rising Star
Someone I know wants to do a trip and will be ingesting 200mg of 10x SR extract, and 20-30mg of FB DMT. This person has tested a small dose of the FB spice and seems to be sensitive to it. Just 7-10mg gave some mushroom like visuals when smoked. They have had pharm/huasca before from alcohol extractions of SR seeds and MHRB bark. Very good, strong, and visual journey. Looking for the same thing with less tiredness and nausea. Some people claim to do at least 50mg of spice , but this person is starting low to see. Has anyone had good experiences with this low of a dose? I read a few, just looking for instant gratification.

I suggest 50mg to be a good starting dose. Most people I have travlled with find this to be not too intense at all.

Although just to sort of see how things are at, how much mimosa did your friend have in that first brew?

soulfood said:
I suggest 50mg to be a good starting dose. Most people I have travlled with find this to be not too intense at all.

Although just to sort of see how things are at, how much mimosa did your friend have in that first brew?

There was 8g of bark and 3g of SR. Total journey time was about 2-4hrs. depending on the potency of various barks about how many mg are in 8g of MHRB? I know they wildly vary.

I've done ayahuasca once and pharmahuasca a handful of times, and I've never been sleepier in my whole life than the aya experience. I don't know what must've been in that jurema that practically prevented me from moving altogether

gobalswg said:
I've done ayahuasca once and pharmahuasca a handful of times, and I've never been sleepier in my whole life than the aya experience. I don't know what must've been in that jurema that practically prevented me from moving altogether
You sure it wasn't the maoi? Take enough of that and it should prevent you from moving to a considerable degree. Also can make you sleepy.

Back
Top Bottom