• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

1992 documentary video on Goa Trance

Wow, the flashbacks from a time long forgotten, pulled from the 'past', by listening to the music in this video. Awesome.

It even pulls open a lot of the registers from the 80s. Now I'm hunting again for that one lost 'track', from the mid 80s, that I 'spaced' on so many times, but for which I have no title, album, or artist.... 🥴 And the tape cassette has long been physically lost during the many 3D moves across the planet. Maybe it is not to be, for it is the 'feel' that forms the perception and a renewal would change the 'feel' and therefore cause a shift in perception.

Nice! Thanks for this trip Transform!! Especially since my feet are touching my birth soil at the moment. Timing is perfect, meant to be.

Flux with Love!

Wow, the flashbacks from a time long forgotten, pulled from the 'past', by listening to the music in this video. Awesome.

It even pulls open a lot of the registers from the 80s. Now I'm hunting again for that one lost 'track', from the mid 80s, that I 'spaced' on so many times, but for which I have no title, album, or artist.... 🥴 And the tape cassette has long been physically lost during the many 3D moves across the planet. Maybe it is not to be, for it is the 'feel' that forms the perception and a renewal would change the 'feel' and therefore cause a shift in perception.

Nice! Thanks for this trip Transform!! Especially since my feet are touching my birth soil at the moment. Timing is perfect, meant to be.

Flux with Love!
Oh, isn't the mystery of an unknown track exquisite!

Maybe, just be chance, you'll find out sooner or later anyhow... if it's meant to be...

Enjoyable either way.

Throughout the video there were snippets that sent me way back - I particularly enjoyed the bit in the video where it seemed to be a Raja Ram set, and not just because the sound quality was better :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom