• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

2,400 year old solid gold bongs unearthed

Migrated topic.
Beautiful! Lots of drug-related archeology lately, eh?

Loveall said:
The criminologists also found opium in the bong :shock:

The fact that criminologists studied these ancient artifacts says something about our neurotic and disfunctional society.
The word is certainty out of place considering the article's subject. However, i would think that the reason a criminology lab took part is because that is where the analysis equipment is. I doubt they were putting up a case against ancient Aryan ghosts for smoking weed.

null24 said:
Beautiful! Lots of drug-related archeology lately, eh?

Loveall said:
The criminologists also found opium in the bong :shock:

The fact that criminologists studied these ancient artifacts says something about our neurotic and disfunctional society.
The word is certainty out of place considering the article's subject. However, i would think that the reason a criminology lab took part is because that is where the analysis equipment is. I doubt they were putting up a case against ancient Aryan ghosts for smoking weed.

Right. The point being that we dedicate all these resources and machines to criminalize drugs and people to the extreme where actual research on our ancestry needs to get done in the criminal lab.

Would our ancestors be proud of their progeny? Seems a little awkward at the very least :p

Back
Top Bottom