• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

20yr old 5MEO cont..

Migrated topic.

illa

Esteemed member
So to quickly recap my last post. Got a bunch of 5MEO toad I believe back in '02. Gave a couple of weighted-out hits to my friend ten years later and he stored them in his barn till now. They were merely wrapped in parchment paper and in a cigarette cellophane, not in a air tight container and they were exposed to the heat of the past ten years' summers. As i mentioned before the 5MEO stil STUNK like DMT. Absolutely Amazing.

Back then I was eyeballing hits, scales were not as abundant as they are now. I weighed out the old hits and was surprised I gave him (2) 70 milligram hits as I know I gave him smaller hits than what we used to pack up, to make sure he didn't go to far on what I gave him. We used to pack a bong slide with the 5MEO sandwiching the deems in the middle of some MJ. I most likely was packing 100 MG hits to share with 3-4 people when we did our sessions. This sandwich tech was neccessary as the 5MEO turns to liquid as soon as heat hits it and saturates anything in contact with it. If we did not pack enough MJ underneath it, it would run through the slide and be wasted. So I knew that but kinda forgot...

So I packed 44MG in what I use now, a slide designed by my friend utilizing health stones (charcoal discs that act as a diffuser to heat and also allow the material to saturate into the charcoal when melted) which basically gives you a giant vape on your spice.

I took (4) big hits and held them for 10 seconds each. I felt the rush of the crazy body high I remember so well from doing this substance, but all visauls were almost entirely gone, most likely baked off in the summer heats form being stored in the barn. I stared at the ceiling with no visual alteration and 100% body high. The visuals used to be the equivalent of 4-6 strong tabs of acid when this stuff was fresh. One day I will write a compare/contast on 5MEO vs NDMT. It was so interesting comparing the 5MEO to the spice hits I have been taking recently, it was almost the opposite as it was all body high and not really a dream journey.

The journeys I remember taking so many times on the 5MEO were almost impossible to take anything away from. Like a deep dream, you cannot remember but know you gained something from. WHen my friend once asked why do something that seems so intense that you cannot remember, I thought about it and realized these 5MEO hits are like stretching a muscle, but instead, you are stretching your brain. Serious mind expansion so intense it can't be quantified, no knowledge transfer no journey just serious expansion of your mind. I realized after this last session it is a different part of your brain that is affected. A more primal and instinctual part of your brain. I would theorize this drug was provided to humans (and monkeys maybe?) as a tool to evolve the brain, before a time when humans understood plants and could extract alkaloids. Just my theory not really sure of the scientific evidence. N NDMT hits the front of my brain where I dream, the 5MEO hits the back of my brain and literally feels like my brain was blown out of the back of my head.

So back to my session. I kind of forgot how much the 5MEO melts and had never hit it with my new slide technology. My plan after the first 4 hit sessions was to vape the life out of what was remaining in the slide and hopefully get some effects from any remaining NDMT that had been present from past sessions for a mixed trip. I took (7) giant hits and held them 10 seconds each. This is not possible on NDMT as the effects come on a lot quicker, and I did not realize the 5MEO had a more delayed effect even though I have read that before. It turned out there was way more than I realized that had saturated into the charcoal and this new slide was able to utilize the deems on another level compared to my past experiences sandwiching it in MJ.

I do not even remember lying down, total psychedelic amnesia which is kind of the norm. This next part was a little scarry and I do not want to plant seeds of fear in people. It has maybe happened once or twice that my lungs were not in great shape on NDMT and I have had to wake myself up to get a good breath. On my best NDMT trips I have controlled breathing to the point where I do not need oxygen for extended amounts of time and would purposely not breathe to go deeper and deeper until I finally would take a breath. This is only on ACACIA spice which I believe has many important qualities the MIMOSA does not (NMT most likely). I find MIMOSA very bland in comparison. ACACIA regulates my heart beat and breathing to a point of meditational Nirvana that has been beyond therapeutic, while MIMOSA is very flat and boring in comparison.

Well I woke up to my brain sending strong panic signals. I believe your brain is smart enough to keep you alive even on the deepest of trips,but in this case I had involuntarily stopped breathing and when I woke up to the panic signals I was very desperate for air. Like I said it was a little scary but my brain saved me and I was not too oxygen deprived, definitely not blue or anything. I was by myself and had to wonder what if I had taken the full 70MG hit what would have happened.

Started my first hit around 10PM and my second monster hit maybe closer to 11PM. I was probably tripping till about 1AM off the 2nd big hit and spent the 2hrs absorbing what had happened. This is when I realized how primal 5MEO is, again, as I had come up with that conclusion many times when I was younger. I could feel the middle/back of my brain for those 2 hrs. It had been blown up like a balloon and all I could do was try to grasp what happened.

I am going to retire from straight 5MEO hits, at least off THIS batch lol. I would be curious to try a fresh batch and get the "so intence" visuals that were not present this time, but for the last 100MG of my "vintage" 20 yr old batch I am going to mix it in to some N NDMT enhanced herb blend and save it for special occasions.

With the amnesia taking place I am not sure, but in ways this might have been the deepest trip I have taken in the 100's of DEEM trips I have embarked on. No take away just mental calisthenics. The feeling of a mental rollercoaster in the back of my brain.

With the NDMT I usually feel like a million bucks the next day after, it gives me the breathing and slow heart rate of deep meditation. This 5MEO stuff I was fried from. I had a deposition under oath with lawyers and a stenographer the next morning for some insurance claim at 10AM and my brain was struggling to answer questions. I remember the 5MEO hang over very well it sucks you dry everytime.

I will write one day about how I compare/contrast NDMT and 5MEO as I have had 100's of trips on both. I am not writing off 5MEO and am curious how it blends with other things. I think straight 5MEO is an experience worth trying and I know it has furthered my sub conscious, but it is definitely a different drug. I saw this funny clip on youtube I will end with that!

Nice to know it stores well ;
i never heard of 5MEO being visual... or so rarely...
I do know that over time, we change the way we trip - i used to have much more visual than i have now, unless i really search and trigger them. My brain kind of adapted to the tryptamines and can model a "normal" reality in nearly any state xD

But the most perplexing aspects of your post are the dosage...
5MEO doses 5-20mg. Not 70. not 100.
I accidentally dosed myself 35mg and it was clearly over the top!

Quetzal7 said:
I do know that over time, we change the way we trip - i used to have much more visual than i have now, unless i really search and trigger them. My brain kind of adapted to the tryptamines and can model a "normal" reality in nearly any state xD

I appreciate the info on the recommended dose size. When I was doing this alot it was back in the early 2000's and there was not a lot of info I was aware of on dose recommendations. With how liquified the 5MEO gets I am sure some was waisted on these massive 100MG hits we divided up into a group of people with the MJ sandwich in a bong slide. But we all went very far.

One trip back then by myself, on a mega dose gave me the exact understanding of what life is and means, and then I struggled to take it back with me upon re entering the world we know. "The Meaning of Life." I was sure of it. It was like being blessed with the ultimate piece of knowledge that I could not bring back with me, I am so sure of that much. 5MEO is the most powerful drug I have ever experienced. It is an exercise in mind expansion, and just like a physical work out that is sometimes hard to get thru, it leaves you with the residual effects of conditioning your mind that is very much worth it in my opinion. I believe is has made me who I am in a way.

Quetzal7 said:

And to be clear it was always pyschedlic amnesia everytime at the peak not visuals. But when you came to that was the part where the visuals mimicked LSD. Things melting, moving everything was alive. It was such a good transition back into the real world from how far gone I would be. And gave you the experience of the peak of an acid trip with the visuals it provided. I credit this to how "alive" the molecule was coming from an animal and not a plant.

Yeah 100 mg 5meo is overdose territory. Cause respiratory failer.

I snow coned pure 5meo crystal ontop of weed in a bong once, wasn't familiar with dosage back then but must of been more than 100 mg.
Anyway, the trip was so intense I stopped breathing and died, floated in the abyss for literally 1000 years.
First went through hell, a spiritual invisible fire, burnt everything away, importantly my attatchment to memories (Identity). I went through the eye of a needle (singularity) only thing which makes it through the otherside is our pure immortal indestructable self. It's a miracle I made it back at all.
I didn't learn the meaning of life but got a sense of the afterlife. It's the transition which is the hard part.

Back
Top Bottom