• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

45X Salvia for SALE at News Stands on DC Streets

Migrated topic.

MagikVenom

Rising Star
Well it wont be long now. They are selling 45X on the street with Mags and Newspapers. Ignorant GREEDY Vendors.

Washington Post

EXCERPT from Post Article
"Last month, after police reported multiple instances in which officers had to restrain people under the influence of salvia, the Ocean City Council passed emergency legislation to ban salvia products, which were being sold at almost 20 shops on the resort town's boardwalk. An identical ban followed suit in Worcester County on Maryland's Eastern Shore, and state Del. Jim Mathias, the former mayor of Ocean City, plans to push for a statewide ban when the General Assembly meets in Annapolis this winter."

Irresponsible use is also a big factor.

PEACE
MV

I would probabily kick over the damn stand and make a big mess and then run away..seriousily..I hate those pricks that sell it like it's the latest, illest dope for all kids to fiend on..they deserve to get robbed.

fractal enchantment said:
I would probabily kick over the damn stand and make a big mess and then run away..seriousily..I hate those pricks that sell it like it's the latest, illest dope for all kids to fiend on..they deserve to get robbed.

I hear you back in my day the older kids just ripped you off until you were intelligent enough to figure things out for yourself. Now young people got access to all kinds of things no questions asked. As long as you got the $$ no one cares.

Rob some one in DC streets and people will then chase you down and rob you because you got the money from someone you just robbed! Its dog eat dog in the Capital of the so called FREE WORLD.

Oh crap, now it's gonna be outlawed in DC.

God damnit.

Not that I even LIKE saliva extracts, but it shouldn't be sold next to newspapers and blunts.

Damn, and it is getting attention...this means nearby states may take notice...Double damnit.

And yeah, DC is rough....sad that's its the US capital. There are so many open air drug markets all over DC. They should be more concerned about the massive Herion distribution and illegal guns.

acolon_5 said:
Oh crap, now it's gonna be outlawed in DC.

God damnit.

Not that I even LIKE saliva extracts, but it shouldn't be sold next to newspapers and blunts.

Damn, and it is getting attention...this means nearby states may take notice...Double damnit.

And yeah, DC is rough....sad that's its the US capital. There are so many open air drug markets all over DC. They should be more concerned about the massive Herion distribution and illegal guns.

Oh, come on. Herion and illegal arms is sooooo 80's... ;)

Sad this thing happens but overal I think it's the media that puts way too much attention on it as a short term cash cow (it sells) and blows the story out of proportion way too much. Thats why I loaf common media I'm afraid. In my whole life I've never seen one story, that I knew the real background off, correctly covered in the media. It was always out of proportion and/or just plain wrong, really, not one story did even come close to the truth.

These days I only read news for my amusement but never take it too serious knowing that it's not the real or complete story.

Back
Top Bottom