• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

4D audio, yes we deliver that

Migrated topic.

NamRa

Rising Star
In my latest session, I added my headphones to it.

Just before taking off my latest favorite track was on cue.
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now (Carlos Gatto remix)

Right on the take of "I am the sun" šŸ˜

And yes. my audio input was appreciated in hyperspace.
I received a 4D hyperspace audio remix with HD visions included.
It was absolutely an audio marvel!

The sound got chopped up and spread over never-heard-before dimensions. It also felt like hyperspace responded with.
Hello we have this dude who is on headphones, please look for the audio guy and deliver him a session šŸ˜

After the highly detailed part, I was able to return to a"normal" audio experience but was able to see the music in hyperspace. Incredible!

I am open to all experiences but I have to say I was quite surprised that it's possible that my normal bodily audio input got overridden by DMT and absolutely added a new dimension to my experience.

If anyone else familiar with hyperspace audio modulation?

Awesome! I've been there too. The music slowly but surely merges completely with the trip and it gets unrecognizable if you still hear the music or just the trip :p

I really enjoyed listening to Shpongle - Dorcet Perception while blasting off. That becomes a fantastic spectacle.

It's "I'm the son and heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar/...of nothing in particular" rather than the homophones "sun" and "air" and, yes, it took me years to realise this šŸ˜
I've had some astonishing audio experences with some stiff doses of psychedelics through the years (albeit not with DMT AFAIR) so I can quite relate. The Psychopod "Headlines" EP while on acid was bizarre and inexplicable, with time flowing in multiple directions at once...
[youtube]

Back
Top Bottom