• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

4th Pharmahuasca failure

Migrated topic.

Safety Dancer

Rising Star
SWIM has been having difficulty with getting his DMT to work orally. SWIM has attempted it four times, the first couple times there was an issue with SWIM's MAOI potency. He had been sent ground seed instead of 10x extract and thus calculated the dosage wrong. This time SWIM had liquid harmaline extract, which definitely worked because SWIM can still feel it. Today SWIM and friends took about 150mg of harmaline, and then twenty minutes later took 50mg of freebase DMT mixed in with some OJ. An hour was waited, MAOI was definitely felt, but DMT effects (or rather visual effects) never took hold. SWIM decided that perhaps it was the freebase form of the DMT that was the problem. SWIM went to the store, bought some white vinegar dissolved his DMT in it for an hour, took another 150mg of harmaline, waited 20 minutes, then took the shot of vinegar. MAOI effects became much stronger, it made SWIM think the DMT was going to work this time, but unfortunately it didn't. The only explanation SWIM can think of now is maybe SWIM hasn't taken enough? I've read about people having out of body experiences on only 50mg, but for SWIM to have no visuals at all on this dose when he's 6'2" and only 130lbs and is usually pretty sensitive to psychedelics... SWIM just doesn't know. Please enlighten me. If SWIM's dosage is wrong then perhaps suggest some dosages for him... He wants the lowest dose which will enable him to leave his body. Post some suggested doses, or your preferred doses, or the different doses you've done and their effects, and your height/weight ratio so SWIM can try to adjust it for his own body. Thanks!

Thing is your harmaline is likely only 50% pure if it is manske... and even then, I would take 400mg of that for your bodyweight.

50mg of DMT does zippo for a lot of people.

Try AT LEAST 100-150mg, it is a more standard amount that people take. Keep upping it till you get your dosage right. You with your unique body chemistry might need 400mg. ! ! !

Be very careful with the recommendations you are getting here.
I took 150mg cappi copy and 60 mg fb spice mixed in a glass of oj and I was tripping very heavy for a few hours, and I weigh much more than what you weigh. It was a little too much for me.
When you switch to something you haven't tried yet, test the waters carefully my friend!

150mg harmaline=300mg harmalas, more than enough for MAOI, as stated the harmalas were fealt.

Have you tried to take the DMT at the same time as the harmaline? or maybe 10 min after the harmalas? You could also up the dosage by half each time till you hit the spot. if you arent getting much from 50mg up it to say about 80mg next time you try. Dont overdo it though, pharma can get VERY intense.

Also, when on pharma I always have my GVG or bong loaded up, weather im not where I want to be or coming out of a journey il almost always smoalk some DMT:) Might aswel make use of them MAOI.

And, might I sugest that you pull your DMT from your next extraction as a fumarate. Fumarates are by far the best way for oral DMT. much easier on the stomach and absorb much better. You could even convert some of that freebase to fumarate and keep that one side for pharma.

Be safe:)

gammagore said:
And, might I sugest that you pull your DMT from your next extraction as a fumarate.

I'm aware of how one might convert fb to fumarate, but how would one pull it in the extraction process?

gobalswg said:
gammagore said:
And, might I sugest that you pull your DMT from your next extraction as a fumarate.

I'm aware of how one might convert fb to fumarate, but how would one pull it in the extraction process?

If you use limonene or xylene for extraction, salt the solvent of choice with a saturated fumaric acid water (like a 5Th of the solvent in volume) or Fumaric acid saturated Isopropanol. Leave it all mix, crystal of fumarate will forme.
Look for FASI and FASW in wiki and extraction forum to have more tips.

N'joy !

My advice is use fumarate form. Eat something like bread with butter/peanutbutter or olive oil on it 5-10 min before ingesting dmt. Don't eat anything prior to the experience, just a little bit right before the dmt. What helps sometimes is laying down and then getting up several times after ingestion. Lay down for 5 min, then get up and walk around for another 5 and repeat. As soon as you're getting sick, lay down and keep the nausea in as long as you can until you know it will come out of you. Also, as far as harmala goes, sometimes it just doesn't kick in that well in lesser amounts. Try doing one capsule with holes pinned in it with 200mg of harmala and down it with a little bit of milk, milk will wash away any taste of pill/harmala in your throat. a friend of mine waits 30-40 minutes until harmala is felt in stomach, eats a little bit of buttery bread and eats the dmt. Sometimes i'll take 15minutes to take effects, sometimes 1 hour. w/e you do, wait it out, even if nothing happens for 2hours. Lay down, get up and move your stomach and stuff. hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom