• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

8yr Old Live Peyote Plant/button...

Migrated topic.
Maya Botanicals has them for about 25 bucks a peice..

does anyone know how much longer i would have to grow it?
would i be able to clone more? or would i have to buy a bunch for one dose?
Shitt it would be pretty cool to just say i have a peyote button growing... do they grow mor ebuttons as time goes on?
Thanks any info, or direction would help thanks!

Get a Trichocereus "San Pedro" cactus if you want to trip cactus.

Lophophora is for propagation and lookin' pretty... eat a few after you have a huge collection (ones that die or begin to rot)

But it just doesn't make sense to buy Lophophora to eat...

I suggest you get a few mother plants and a bunch of seeds and plan on eating some Lophophora in 7-13 years, just do Trichocereus until then.

You could mix Trichocereus with some of the "Lost Peyotes" for a Lophophora like experience.

Many of the "Lost Peyotes" contain all the "Lophophora-like" chemicals that Lophophora ~ "Peyote" has, they only lack the mescaline, so adding Trichocereus (mescaline) you can very closely mimic the Lophophora ~ "Peyote" experience without eating 3-7 large beautiful flowering Lophophora.

Here's what I suggest-

3-5 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus bridgesii

7-9 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus pachanoi or peruivanus (potent peruvianus, not cuzcoensis)

1-3 "Lost Peyotes" like- Ariocarpus spp., Coryphantha spp., Mammillaria spp., Pelecyphora aselliformis, Turbinicarpus spp.

[quote='Coatl]Many of the "Lost Peyotes" contain all the "Lophophora-like" chemicals that Lophophora ~ "Peyote" has, they only lack the mescaline, so adding Trichocereus (mescaline) you can very closely mimic the Lophophora ~ "Peyote" experience without eating 3-7 large beautiful flowering Lophophora.

Here's what I suggest-

7-9 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus pachanoi or peruivanus (potent peruvianus, not cuzcoensis)

1-3 "Lost Peyotes" like- Ariocarpus spp., Coryphantha spp., Mammillaria spp., Pelecyphora aselliformis, Turbinicarpus spp.
[/quote]

Great advice man! thanks!

[quote='Coatl]Many of the "Lost Peyotes" contain all the "Lophophora-like" chemicals that Lophophora ~ "Peyote" has, they only lack the mescaline, so adding Trichocereus (mescaline) you can very closely mimic the Lophophora ~ "Peyote" experience without eating 3-7 large beautiful flowering Lophophora.

Here's what I suggest-

[/quote]

What Mammillaria spp have you had personal experience with that you can recommend? There are so many of them! In particular which would you suggest in conjunction with Bridgesii?

One mature flowering age Mammillaria craigii plus 6-7 inchs of Trichocereus bridgesii should make for an amazing dream!

I have not tryed all these combinations, so "research" at your own risk. I would believe these all would be 100% safe, but I'm no doctor. The Natives mixed Lophophora with many, if not all of the above cacti, but of course not Trichocereus (which grows 1000s of miles away in South America).

Sorry for posting the same thing in both threads, but I thought they were relevant in both places.

Back
Top Bottom