• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A beautiful sunday

Migrated topic.

Poekus

Rising Star
During the past weeks I strongly felt the urge to go on a mescaline journey again.

While I'm typing this report the effects are still there but slowly fading away.

When I woke up at 9.00 this morning I decided not to eat anything but to make some coffee and added 200-250 mg of purified mescaline to this coffee. This was around 9.15

The dosage was on the low side because I have to work early tomorrow and didn't want to be fully blasted for 12+ hours.

Around 9.45 I started to feel the early effects which are very faint but still very recognizable from previous mescaline experiences. At 10.20 the first wave of mild nausea came and everything got already those colored auras.
About half an hour later the nausea was gone and made place for that butterfly feeling in the stomach which reached out to right above the nose. I then realized it never was so visual before at this low dosage, but now I was seeing beautiful CEV and coloring waving ceiling and floor, also the body felling became stronger and stronger even up to a point where I though it was a little too stimulating (actually more stimulating than previous higher dose experiences).

My girlfriend in the meantime was coloring mandalas and sometimes came to ask me if I needed something. About two hours into the experience we decided to go intimate which I never did before on mescaline. It was pure bliss!
The orgasm came along with the most hilarious laughing outbreak . My lady also laughed her lungs out (she was sober) and it felt so great.
After that I spent some hours of introspective analyzing and I think I tackled one of my major issues I struggled with over the past months. Let's see how this evolves coming weeks.

The visual patterns started to fade away about an hour ago. But I still see the rainbow colors around high contrasts such as these white letters on this black background :)

It was around 200-250 mg I consumed but still this trip came out stronger or at least as stong visually and physically than previous higher dose trips (350-400mg+) from the same extract but less longer lasting. Maybe this has something to do with a Choco Bangh (yep it was a interesting weekend :) ) session yesterday which influenced this trip or that I did it on a clean stomach early in the morning as opposed to later on the day as usual.

This beautiful sunday (with still a nice couple hours of afterglow) was again a confirmation for me that mescaline is all I need in my future psychedelic journeys. It feels so much more purer than some of the mescaline inspired Rc's I tried and I prefer it over mushrooms because of the clearer headspace which allows better analyzing.

Hail the mighty Cactus!

Nice report. 250mgs can still be a decent ride with clean mesc on an empty stomache. Plus the fact that it was dissolved in coffee instead of say, put in a capsule, likely contributed.

Thanks for your replies.

I really think I tackled a nasty issue I was having. I have to drive a lot from and to my work (about 300 km's a day). When driving over bridges or in crowded 6 lane traffic I started to get some sort of panic attacks which actually made me stop on the emergency lane a couple of times. These were consistent every day for the past months.

The past two days those panic attacks were not there!!!! I really felt confident and although I felt it lurking in some situations I could easily downplay my mind and remain stable. I hope it will stay like this because it was a real obstacle and very energy consuming.

I attribute this to the introspective analyzing hours. I really forced myself into realizing these panic attacks were self inflicted and could be avoided by downplaying those mind tricks. I always knew they were self inflicted but in some way the realization is far stronger under influence of this mighty mind medicine.

Also I still have that intensified color awareness and eye for small detailed things like breezing grass and shifting clouds up to today, which I also had for a couple of days after my previous experiences. I'm really wondering if this is the mescaline which is still working on the brain or that is an prolonged activation of transmitters without the mescaline actually being present in the body.

Sounds like it changed your perception for the better. Over time in everyday life stress and impurities build upon our soul, and psychedelics help wash you of those impurities. I feel they are necessary occassionally as a purifying process to maintain a healthy mindstate and view on reality.:)

Back
Top Bottom