• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A few questions about levels / states of mind (acid/shrooms + n2o)

elevade

Rising Star
Hey!

I'm researching for half of life about this but I never found the information about it... like everybody here is talking about level 1, 2 ... 3 experiences. This scale was introduced by Leary, right? Where can I read up on it?

Soo.. I am looking for the right words for further research and discussion ...seems like I'm lacking the vocabulary.

Let me briefly describe the state of mind I want to know / read / discuss about:

To me it seems to be a fairly universal thing... I can achieve this by adding N2O to either higher doses of acid or shrooms ... so I guess any other psychedelic could bring you to this state. For me it's always like this: Inhale a good amount of n2o and then suddenly everything becomes squishy - like the thickness of everything increases (the empty balloon gets super thick, squishy, inflates weirdly because of it), the complete surrounding also gets super idealized, squishy, otherworldy ... it's the other side. Does anybody recognize this? Sadly this goes away as quickly as it came (which ofc can feel longer ... what is time).

So my question... are there common names for this state / reality (is this level 2? level 3, 4 ... are there other names for this?)? Has someone managed to prolong this state / keep it live for longer (MAOI or something?) — is this even possible without heroic doses?

Reading quite a bit here and there but I rarely see people write about particularly this state... maybe only I can experience it? 🤪

Thanks for reading ...looking forward to learning new things!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom