• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Exp. Report A holiday to hyperspace, surfing the wave an hour plus.

Experience report

Varallo

Chiaroscuro
So this is the first time i write a trip report, I do keep notes on my endeavors but never verry descriptive on the whole but mostly details.

A bit of background, I have been using dmt in all possible ways over the last decades. Combined it with most other drugs and especially with harmalas in the form of extracts or with Aya. Up until recently I had to travel with the more classic vaporizers like an GVG or the emesh method and although they get the desired effect it’s difficult to dose consecutively without having to return to world for at least a bit to handle the device. Now in the last couple of months I’ve been experimenting with the a vape with dmt citrate.

So far this device has been amazing and enables one to what’s sometimes called “to surf the wave” where one manages to stay within the breakthrough zone for longer than what would normally be possible and have consecutive breakthroughs that become one.

Over the last couple of months I have been practicing to get to hyperspace and then stay there for as long as possible or as long as my mind allows. After some attempts I have been able to get to around four or more breakthroughs where I would never leave hyperspace completely. Just enough to regain minimal notion of my body to then think about breathing and push the button to quickly forget about it again and travel some more.

This report is about one such experiment where I managed to stay in a breakthrough state for roughly an hour followed by two more breakthroughs making for a good two hours of adventure.

Prep: not much I’m in a good mood and have been for a good couple of weeks. I did trip the day before on a low dose of aya without needing a bucket. I make a small selection of music to accompany me during the trip.

Dosing: I like to combine oral preparations with vaping on top, this way you can really tip your toes in to test the waters before jumping in. I don’t have the practice to weigh my dose but do it based on experience with a set of small spoons. I prepared a small scoop of full spectrum harmalas from rue which is just enough to activate the oral dmt. And a smaller spoon of dmt fumarate. The vape I use has approximately 1 gram to 5 or 6 ml of pg.

So I’m ready and take the harmalas I like to swirl them around in my mouth until I feel them entering my system, then I swallow the rest.

Approximately an half hour later I take the dmt fumarate.
In about 20 min I feel the dmt and it’s power pouring in the experience, I leave the chat and put on my playlist, i feel it’s going to be a beautiful night.

After I’ve established the strength of the oral dmt I decide to take the plunge and start inhaling the floral nectar of the gods. The vapor tastes so so good and is smooth. I instantly feel a great sensation of nostalgia and love for hyperspace, I have missed you my love is only way to describe it. Before I know it I’m there just in absolute aw I can’t imagine the warmth and joy of my entrance. I’ve have missed you your wonderful galaxy of wonder.

Before I can really show my gratitude I’m surrounded with all kinds of mechanical stuffed animal like creatures expressing there happiness of me being there and they start dancing until the whole fractal world starts vibrating.
I’m really happy to be there and feel so welcomed. Suddenly I’m focused on another room, a serious place I feel so, to prevent myself from falling into fear I like to investigate by focusing on the room. I entered and then a moments later the whole room starts bouncing and telepathically it was saying like, haha we tricked you nothing but a party going on here, enjoy enjoy enjoy.
By this time I noticed that I could not feel my body, but I realized and knew I had one so I tried to breathe in and push the button. I’m not sure I did but it somehow changed the trip and I moved from the by then fields of partying creatures towards an enormous cathedral of pink and golden walls that are then moving in and out of perspective in a transparent way somehow disappearing and re-entering the space. By now it has changed colors and it’s filled with symbols that cover the walls, this is a very familiar place that I have been many times before, I know it is inhabited by a wise female spirit truly amazing. I’m not so sure what I did there, maybe the dose was a bit too high but it felt all very important.
I managed to feel my mouth and push the button and get a good two lungs full of love. I’m now floating through fields full of strange creatures that are all to keen to show wonder and tricks, from floating wheels made out of filigree plastic in the most beautiful colors to large structures of machinery preparing parts or some kind of magical more biological material to sent to other parts of the universe.
I’m now in there for quite some time and can’t really remember when and how much I managed to vape, as a rule of thumb I just take more when I’m in control of my body and or realize what I’m doing. It can become quite hard to separate things and feelings and thoughts. And although it was a very clear experience it is difficult to remember what when and how. At some point I just was part of hyperspace and all its inhabitants.

So at some stage I get a glimpse of this cheeky octopus, he has been frolicking around in my trips lately and is what I would call my Opti, he is a somewhat mysterious creature that is very inquisitive, but he can also be a bit parasitic. He sometimes feeds off my feelings, luckily he doesn’t mind if I give him the negative ones he is happy with anything I give him.
So after him landing on my brain and wrapping his tentacles around me he decides to take me on a tour of hyperspace, he knows my intentions are to understand and explore hyperspace, he then starts to show me all kinds of organisms and how they grow and how they evolve.

It’s like understanding hyperspace as an organism like coral reef that is a universe full of creatures and things. He shows me the beginning of bright yellow tentacles that like an sea creature move up and down transparent tubes. The foundations of hyperspace and how it works.
And then as quickly as he came he’s gone, I decide to move towards a group of creatures made out of some fabric in these lovely soft pastel colors. They are so enjoyable that they fold over me and show me some kind of a vertical fabric like plantation in bright light green pastels. Like a wave I’m in there. It’s so comfy and warm like I’m curling up in a ball and become the ball.
This exploration continues for some time and I start to want to get back to normal sober life. I decide its all I want to discover today and that if I would continue it would probably mean I could not remember it clearly. I put down the vape and start to slowly open my eyes. My wife notices me and joins me on the couch and just hug’s me in silence.

At this time more then two hours have gone by and I’m happy to sober up a bit. Just enjoying the warm embrace and the bright colors of my houseplants.

This was a very interesting experience for me and I’m looking forward to go back and explore some more. Hope you guys enjoyed it a bit aswel and maybe even feel inspired to try this aswel.

Take care

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom