• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A list of easy to make and distribute chemicals with the most impact on human health

Migrated topic.

justb612

Software engineer
Donator
-Cheap
-Easy to distribute
-Safe
-Biggest impact on health

It is ever changing but if anyone has ideas to go by please share..
Could we implement a small thing in our world where we use this technology to with the least amount of effort help the most amount of people?

I was trying to think objectively how i could help my surroundings. One of the questions that came to mind is supplements, for instance NAC and vitamin C both have incredible safety profiles and can be administered to high doses as well, and have coold healing effects as well.

I was thinking of approaching this problem from a different perspective. Not saying, how I Can help others, but instea of saying, what is the chemical, or list of chemicals, that i could somehow produce, and just freely give away, and be sure they have a positive impact on society.

How this could scale as well

Organization of distribution of free vitamin c kickstarter :D

justB612 said:
I was trying to think objectively how i could help my surroundings. One of the questions that came to mind is supplements, for instance NAC and vitamin C both have incredible safety profiles and can be administered to high doses as well, and have coold healing effects as well.

I was thinking of approaching this problem from a different perspective. Not saying, how I Can help others, but instea of saying, what is the chemical, or list of chemicals, that i could somehow produce, and just freely give away, and be sure they have a positive impact on society.

How this could scale as well

Organization of distribution of free vitamin c kickstarter :D
There's a lot of regulations in this industry for a reason. One mistake and you can hurt a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom