• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A theory of everything...

Migrated topic.

jamie

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Does that even make sense??
To have a "theory of everything" it implies that thats it..there is an end point, so to speak..

..so what then? wouldn't there be something else outside that "everything"??..or does there have to be?..do questions like this even reach far enough??

Personally, the thought of a theory of everythings seems kinda far fetched. It sounds all nice and logical, rational..but when I really think about it it just seems silly...as if we are going to wrap it all up just like that with some mathematical equation and be done with it!!..I can't quite wrap my brain around the thought of that..

It's like the self explaining the self to the self..completely.
What then?

Fractal Enchantment

I have been pondering this theory of everything in its entirety recently as well, and there is a really strange layer of the theory of everything in existence which is there is everything that exists but there's also nothingness. I think that maybe to comprehend everything in existence and to completely understand the true nature of reality we have to in truth look at understanding nothingness in its entirety.

Much Peace and Understanding

I dont think, we will ever have a theory of everything, not on this plane of existence anyway. And once we are on a higher plane, I think that there will not be a need... because everything is everything! We ARE everything we just dont have access to it on this plane.

....!

Back
Top Bottom