• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Acheiving a psychedelic high with cannabis?

Migrated topic.

starway6

Rising Star
Not being much of a pot smoker.. at times trying some ive found the weed to give a very visual experiance at times.. and i found this link on the subject...

Has anyone else found pot to be this psychedelic?

Achieving a psychedelic high with cannabis : Drugs - Reddit
Jul 24, 2014 - 12 posts - ‎9 authors
I certainly plan on continuing my tolerance break and treating cannabis as the psychedelic that it can be. ... I am not into BHO but am a huge fan of edibles for psychedelic marijuana experiences, I've had some truly mind blowing trips on them and prefer them to other psychedelics for regular use. permalink ...

Seriously, we should combine the fifty or so threads begun with the exact same question. Still,I'm compelled to answer every time.:p

Pot, psychedelic? No way! How could such a thing be?!? 😉

These rookies and their edibles....:lol:

:thumb_up:

Its easy. Just smoalk until you get visuals.

Might be only 1g in a bong. Or might be 3g.

Usually for me 1g is a safe bet. For sublte patterns. (Rough textures appear hexagonal)

Ulim said:
Its easy. Just smoalk until you get visuals.

Might be only 1g in a bong. Or might be 3g.

Usually for me 1g is a safe bet. For sublte patterns. (Rough textures appear hexagonal)
You could also just use some vegetable oil. Dissolve a certain amount of hash in a little oil and swallow on an empty stomach. The trick is to use as little oil as possible. That way, you can get any amount of THC you want, into the brain, as fast as you can. No one could never smoke that fast.

My plan is to use a small amount of potent indica or sativa ..not shure which strain is more visual?

Then dropper so many drops of dmt tincture into the pea sized chunk of potent pot .. then allow the grain alcohol to evaporate infusing the dmt into the pot...

Then take two hits in a darkened room with some great music playing and enjoy the show ...

I call it the OEV CEV theator ...but ill probibly have to test diferent pot strains till i find the one that is most visual for me with the least body load ..

I could smoke or vape this ..i prefere vaping... but since its such a small chunk of pot i could smoke it..

there is no need to smoke a ton of pot to get visuals..

Years ago I had heavy visual and audio hallucinations from a big fat joint of indica. I couldn't even stand up. Melted me.

But only the one time, and that was before I'd even taken LSD. In fact it was probably my first psychedelic experience.

starway6 said:
My plan is to use a small amount of potent indica or sativa ..not shure which strain is more visual?

Then dropper so many drops of dmt tincture into the pea sized chunk of potent pot .. then allow the grain alcohol to evaporate infusing the dmt into the pot...

Then take two hits in a darkened room with some great music playing and enjoy the show ...

I call it the OEV CEV theator ...but ill probibly have to test diferent pot strains till i find the one that is most visual for me with the least body load ..

I could smoke or vape this ..i prefere vaping... but since its such a small chunk of pot i could smoke it..

You are aware that THCa is alcohol soluble,yes?

Do you appreciate synergy with herb and spice? For me, the only thing marijuana doesn't mix well with is spice. It turns everything into a colorful foam.

null24 said:
starway6 said:

You are aware that THCa is alcohol soluble,yes?

Do you appreciate synergy with herb and spice? For me, the only thing marijuana doesn't mix well with is spice. It turns everything into a colorful foam.

Ill find out when i try it..

I mainly want an open and closed eye visual experiance...

I could also smoke the spice first then the pot..

I know once just after vaping some dmt with rue tea..i smoked a little bud and it brought me back up again it lasted two more hours and was quite visual/...

What I do for visuals on cannabis is vape at a higher temp like 380F in the Arizer Extreme Q (bag method) with a heavy mix of Blue lily (Nymphaea caerulea) stamens mixed in with the cannabis right before I go to bed. This gives me a very visual ride into dreamland especiacially if Indica is the strain.

Cannabis falls into multiple classes of drugs, including hallucinogens. Most people seem to think this isnt true, because they cant achieve the level of high needed to experience these effects. Your need to either have a very low tolerance, or if your an every day heavy smoker, your going to need a very large dose to acheive hallucinations. Its also much more likely to happen with edibles as compared to smoking, due to the difference in the way delta-9 reacts compared to i think its delta-11-thc thats forms from eating it.

But yes, cannabis CAN be hallucinogenic, but it isnt as easily acheiveable as some people think. Its also not the same as hallucinations experienced from more common psychs like lsd and mushrooms. Its more of slight distortions in visual and auditory perception, but its really hard to notice most of the time. Slight color changes, small rippling and wave like effects on flat surfaces, stuff like that. It never gets super intense though like lsd and mushrooms can.

Its more of slight distortions in visual and auditory perception, but its really hard to notice most of the time. Slight color changes, small rippling and wave like effects on flat surfaces, stuff like that. It never gets super intense though

I tend to clarify a bit on this point from my POV.

It's all a question of dosage. As said, when we had a whole plant divided by 6 (oral), my OEV were pretty intense. Unfortunately THC always kills my memory, so only little bits I can remember. The most fascinating was, when I saw hundreds of colorful butterflies flying around...

But it surely wasn't as intense as DMT!

I'll say again, the time I was fortunate enough to try freshly prepared ice water hash was unquestionably a visionary experience. I had to leave the room and managed to fall face down on my bed and fly through space on a wave of euphoria for a couple of hours.

All that from just a normal pipeful - a couple of crumbs or so.

Astonishing!

Once the hash had aged and oxidised even a little bit it was nowhere near as psychedelically potent :(

It was still very nice though :D

Back
Top Bottom