• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

achieving the imagination to sense what is being missed

Migrated topic.

kravinmh

Rising Star
psychoactives came first, then came the not so mind altering substances. it all started when i began doing research on consciousness, perception, and reality. freed my mind from the notion of a higher power and an ultimate "good" and began forming my own path. i suppose i'm joining on here because i'd like to discuss more about trips. my partner in crime and i have swam through the stream with jungle, pure and ingested, and while we are able to discuss our ideas between ourselves, we don't really have much input from those around us as we are the only one's willing to step into the great beyond. i would like to participate in your philosophical discussions and share some ideas on extracting spice.

i've learned a lot about the chemical structure, brainwaves, neuroanatomy, biochemistry, perception and naturally occuring DMT trips. this truly is a remarkable substance that is being hidden, for understandable reasons, from us as a society and culture. i understand the necessity of using without abusing, and all substances should be given their proper respects.

Back
Top Bottom