• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Adding THH to Changa

Migrated topic.

Once

Rising Star
I've been reading up on Changa lately, and I am excited to whip up my first batch. If making a 1:1 mixture of Spice:Caapi Leaf, what kind of ratio do you guys suggest for adding THH to the mix? I was thinking of adding 250mg THH per 1g spice and add 250mg leaf to compensate with plant material.
Will the THH dissolve in the solvent (IPA or Acetone) and absorb with the spice into the leaf? I would really like to have a strong caapi vibe to my mix and I was thinking that adding THH might be the way to go.

Thanks,
Once

nope.. but if you do try it, you may want to convert your thh hcl to freebase first. Or you could leave it out of the changa and just use 30mg sublingual for 10minutes then swallow and smoke your changa.

peaches

Thanks,

So THH hcl would be ineffective for infusing leaf? Is the hcl not soluble in Acetone?
Sublingual THH is my usual route of administration, I was hoping to get all the goodies combined in one little space bundle.

Thanks for the reply!

typically freebase is better for vaporizing and smoking than salt form such as hcl or acetate. I am not sure of about solubility.

Back
Top Bottom