• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Migrated topic.
Ye, but in cross reference to posts. There would be more ahhh if you were able to go to a persons profile and check out their age in contrast to their post than there would be judging from just seeing their age.

Just an interest, not a necessity I suppose. Thanks anyway.

By the way, whats your avatar of?? the earth been probed by a red stick? and ! who did the art for the banner/frontpage. link to their other work?

smokeydaze said:
By the way, whats your avatar of?? the earth been probed by a red stick? and ! who did the art for the banner/frontpage. link to their other work?

My avatar is an photo of the painting "Make A Wish", it's an artifact heading for earth and you can make a wish about what happens with earth and the artifact, or better to say: what happens with you.

The artwork at the top of this page is made by blackclo, the original creator of this site by merging two really beautiful paintings of Ilene Meyer. The front page is also a collation of man paintings created by blackclo.

I think you should have to type your birth-date and age into your profile (so we can make sure everybody is over 18) but it would be an option on your control panel weather or not you display it.

I personally don't much like the idea of having anyone's age or location in their posts or avatar section. Some members may feel that it is a violation of their anonymity.

We have a thread for those members that wish to let others know their age. Let's leave it at that.

Ye no doubt, I was however suggesting it be added to a persons profile.. as in when you click on their name.

The Traveler said:
My avatar is an photo of the painting "Make A Wish", it's an artifact heading for earth and you can make a wish about what happens with earth and the artifact, or better to say: what happens with you.

The artwork at the top of this page is made by blackclo, the original creator of this site by merging two really beautiful paintings of Ilene Meyer. The front page is also a collation of man paintings created by blackclo.

By the way, holy crap Meyer World is amazing!!

One guy one the forums actually told me (via PM) to "not talk to adults like that" or something of that sort...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom