• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

An unanticipated introduction

Migrated topic.

Touche Guevara

Rising Star
Well, hello.
I originally registered because I was browsing the non-toxic food-grade mescaline tek and thought I could answer someone's question, but my search as to why my reply was impossible led me here.

As far as mother nature's gifts, yerba mate is my favorite by far. I used to partake in Mary Jane, but have cut back to save money and avoid the hassle of unscrupulous businessfolk since I don't have much of a connection since moving to a new city. LSD is something I consider a sacrament, and although I've gained a lot in the 20 or so times I've witnessed it's magic, I don't have much interest in experiencing it again unless a perfect situation reveals itself (which, knowing LSD, may just happen ;)). I'm curious about cactus alkaloids at the moment, and my only experience here is an A/B failure some years ago.

Being a fairly private person, this thing doesn't come easy. So maybe rather than talk about why I want to post here I can talk about what I may have to contribute. I was once a pharm major, but have since decided to walk a different path. I enjoy helping people and discretion is something I take pride in.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

It's nice to meet you as well Touche, it's very reassuring to meet someone else who is mystified and enlightened by nature's gifts. ^^

Hello and welcome Touche! I don't know too much about chemistry but you will probably stumble upon my ramblings in other quarters. There is some exciting info here, I've learnt a ridiculous amount already.

ohayoco said:
Hello and welcome Touche! I don't know too much about chemistry but you will probably stumble upon my ramblings in other quarters. There is some exciting info here, I've learnt a ridiculous amount already.
Thanks, ohayoco! Hopefully I'll get access to the full forum soon enough. It's frustrating finding a topic that I want to contribute to and then remembering that I have yet to be deemed worthy :lol:

Oh, somewhat interesting anecdote.
I spent three days with the native people of New Zealand once. They tried to get me to drink ayahuasca. I said no because I didn't have an MAORI inhibitor.

Hey, you say you didnt manage the A/B but have you tryed eating cactus atall? iv only had it a couple of times (no extraction just dried cactus in a smoothie) and iv found it to be perfect, i didnt get much in terms of visuals but the mental experience was certainly amazing. Im sure il try a few extractions over the next year, but its quite expensive compared to other substances.
Iv not heard much of yerba mate, but from what i can gather it sounds similar to coffee, but nicer and healthier? What about it makes it your favourite? Personally iv never realy understood caffeine, but this drink does sound fairly interesting.

expanding said:
Hey, you say you didnt manage the A/B but have you tryed eating cactus atall? iv only had it a couple of times (no extraction just dried cactus in a smoothie) and iv found it to be perfect, i didnt get much in terms of visuals but the mental experience was certainly amazing. Im sure il try a few extractions over the next year, but its quite expensive compared to other substances.
Iv not heard much of yerba mate, but from what i can gather it sounds similar to coffee, but nicer and healthier? What about it makes it your favourite? Personally iv never realy understood caffeine, but this drink does sound fairly interesting.
Never got a chance to make tea or anything. Maybe someday (in a country where it's legal, of course).

Yerba mate is wonderful. Tastes kind of earthy and green, if that makes sense. Lots of energy and even euphoria without the anxiety and restlessness that can come with coffee. And you drink it out of a bitchin' gourd that's traditionally passed around like a bong, which is pretty neat. A video on preparing mate: link

Back
Top Bottom