• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Any new courses or podcasts about permaculture or sustainable living?

Migrated topic.

justb612

Software engineer
Donator
Hey fellow Nexians

I will be leaving with a few friends to build a farm in a very nice place within a village of 60.
This being said, we are looking to be as sustainable as possible. In every possible way.
I need everything I can get, courses, podcasts, youtube channels. This subforum has been quite for some time now, anyone has anything interesting ?

I am about to read this.
and some cool stuff here

Some stuff you can glean from this guy but not totally organic, however very practical knowledge

Anything by Curtis Stone [type: curtis stone urban farmer]. Mostly off his youtube channel. Incredible human being. :)

Not that you would want to lean into profiting from your garden/plot, though he outlines sound methods and practices for a sustainable grow-life, and on using very little land.

Not sure how much you'll be able to take from him[if it's what you're interested in] but figured it's worth a shot, even if you just are interested in a little bit of his info. :thumb_up:

Back
Top Bottom