• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Anyone grow Entheogens?

Migrated topic.

TrustLoveMan

Rising Star
If anyone out there grows any plants that contain chemicals of interest, I'd like them to reply here. I want to grow some entheogens, I am renting a house in a month and I'll have a nice big backyard. I'll probably be moving again in 1 year though. I'm wondering if there are any easy to grow entheogens. I am very interested in caapi leaf, mimosa hostiles, salvia, and a few others. I've grown ganja in the past so I have a little bit of experience.

soulfood said:
I have a few cacti and I grow cubes a couple of times a year.

I had some morning glories growing but some bastard cat snipped them :(

Nice, ya I've grown a little bit of shrooms but I'm still fine tuning. I've wanted to grow peyote or another legal substitute. I've never been able to do mescaline because the cuttings are very expensive considering the cost I extract DMT at. I think BBB sells cacti seeds. Did you use seeds?

I’ve grown salvia for a number of years, and now have more than I’ll ever be able to use. If you have good growing conditions, it’s an easy-to-grow plant and grows very fast.

I’m planning on buying a psychotria viridis plant later this summer.

I'm most interested in salvia because I only did it once and it was one of my first strong drugs. I don't really remember the trip but I know what happened. There was a lot of laughing involved.
In my home town, my neighbor has datura (angels trumpet) growing in his lawn. It's one of the only plants I can recognize. I decided not to try it though, I've read to many bad experience reports.

Swim lives in las vegas and datura grows wild all over. Hes been tempted to try it but also hears too many bad stories so he thinks he will pass on it. Lol also in vegas just about every street has atleast 1 yard with a san pedro or peruvian torch growing in it.

SWIM's cousin's neighbor lives in southern Calif, and once made these comments at a cocktail party:
1. datura growing wild everywhere....you get to know where it grows, it's a WEED! ... along bike paths and creeks especially...vacant industrial lots..... even right next to a well-known pro sports stadium.

2. How about a WONDERFUL stand of San Pedro on a well-known Los Angeles surface street in front of a well-known bank known for starry sightings...hey, didn't those vanity plates read "MR BIG"? (note: SWIM's cousin's neighbor did not see MR BIG peforming unnecessary landscaping there).

3. plenty of Trichs in the front yards - both cities and suburbs - that were built up in the 50's and 60's...in fact, these are far superior genetic specimins than Home Depot's predominant cultivator. Sometimes they're growing over fences and overhanging the sidewalks. Knock on owner's door and offer to buy a limb or two....

4. Vacant commercial lots with untended landscaping for the last few years are good hunting grounds for abandoned cactus. Especially those close to neighborhoods built in the 50's and 60's. Plenty of those in LA and San Diego right now.

5. Ignored canyons and gullies to steep too be built on - often property of the city - sometimes have large stands of cactus. SWIM's cousin's neighbor once investigated such a stand --- several truly massive bunches of a "very healthy" T. pachanoi with over 20' limbs that had taken over a section of such a gully from top to bottom. One would feel as if in a deep jungle walking through this stand, and fallen limbs would be sprouting all around you. Evidently, one particular stand descended from plants originally planted by owners of the original Spanish land grants. Since T. pachanoi is well known for its antibiotic propeties in that culutre, that idea does make sense.

6. Where urban streams and rivers have not been channelized, there is a very good chance of running into stands of Phalaris- canary grass. The San _____ River is a good example, behind some of the malls.

Back
Top Bottom