• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ayahuasca Immanentizing Osmosis- Time of Washings

Migrated topic.

Thanatananda23

Rising Star
A common thread of multiple washes seams to link a multitude of different preparational suggestions. Though what have the indigenous people employed as far as time being boiled for the sacred vine? 3 washes at three hours a piece? Curious as to different curanderos and their basis on movement through space and the cooking procedure.

Omni Omni Omni

Love

Thanatananda23 said:
A common thread of multiple washes seams to link a multitude of different preparational suggestions. Though what have the indigenous people employed as far as time being boiled for the sacred vine? 3 washes at three hours a piece? Curious as to different curanderos and their basis on movement through space and the cooking procedure.

Omni Omni Omni

Love
Even though it may seem uncanny unreasonable, as common sense would suggest, yet some would doubt, as if the cosmic occurrence would not imply, yet as the seemingly subtle arguments subdue, still yet with reasonable reason, may i even dare to appear as suggesting not the opposite of opposite but the antithesis of the antithetic, one would be safe to assume good will as the influencing factor on the preparation of medicine, albeit employing the 3x3hour rule so as to.

no?

In my personal experience, 3x3 works wonders.

Less than 3x3 has resulted in a weaker brew. More than 3x3 brought no noticeable increase in potency, but noticeable increase in an already bitter taste.

Someone has also compared doing one giant run without pausing to filter the water like doing three loads of laundry in the same water.

There are many variables, though, and I highly suggest to let intuition and the medicine guide you in the process. ;)

ChronoSynclastic Linguistic IconoSpazz?? Inf, your nearly inscrutable gem stone collective of semantic oiling was humorous, and Sat Nam to those with Thought sustenance and integration reports. In experienced voyagers how would 100 grams do split between two cyberneticists? Also any posited amounts for chaliponga in grams, per person would be reverenced as sacrament.

Truthing.

Back
Top Bottom