• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ayahuasca problems

Migrated topic.

diamondx

Rising Star
This isnt really a trip report, but I didnt know where else to put it... Me and a friend decided to make some ayahuasca. We just got the mimosa hostillis and syrian rue, and tried to make some tonight. We took 2 liters of water and 600ml of RealLemon lemon juice (the recipe said 30-40% RealLemon). I realized this was a lot, so I split it into 2 pots for 2 extractions. Then I put approximately half of the powdered root bark, about 27g, into the first pot. The recipe called for 8g of mimosa and 2g of syrian rue, so I figured it would be good for 3 strong trips. Then I simmered the RealLemon/water/mimosa for 20 minutes, filtered out the mimosa bark, and put it in the second pot. I simmered the second pot for 20 minutes, then filtered this into the first extraction. I then simmered this for a while to make it easier to drink. I had to go home, but my friend wanted to trip. He parachuted about 2-3g of syrian rue seeds, and about 1-2 hours later he drank about a third of the ayahuasca. Before he drank the ayahuasca he said he felt relaxed and calm from the syrian rue. He felt some nausea "creeping up" on him, and ended up throwing up all the ayahuasca about 15 minutes after he drank it. Before he threw up, he said his legs were feeling heavy. After throwing up, he said he felt fine, but not high at all. I left about 30 minutes later and he still wasnt feeling anything. We're hoping to trip tomorrow, and I wanted to know why it didnt work. Did he wait too long after taking the syrian rue? Did he throw it up before enough got absorbed?

Back
Top Bottom