• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ayahuasca Sandwich

Migrated topic.

ms_manic_minxx

Esteemed member
OG Pioneer
I'm horrified. People on reddit are deadpan talking about this like it's a thing:

This has to be trolling?? My stomach hurts just thinking about this.

I mean its not soooo strange lol. Couldve swore most people reported significantly better intake of the trip drinking the brew if ate something like a slice of bread with it.

I forgot the person's sn, but there's a thread discusses rolling the ingredients into small peanut butter and honey balls. Taking them as pills as a minimum effort and stronger form of taking Aya as completely full spectrum.

Life's been busy on my end so havnt had an opportunity to attempt yet. Wish I had personal feedback for this.

There was a thread on here a few months back where somebody described their anahuasca method that was pretty similar to this. I remember taking the opportunity to make a terrible pun, so I'd best try digging that other thread up.

It's probably all our fault.

Considering it's the festive season, perhaps we should try developing a range of psychedelic canapés - beyond the obvious mushroom vol-aux-vents. /s

Reminds me a bit of when i used to take a dose of Mimosa or Acacia tea, evaporate it down, scrape up the residue and bake the residue into cookies. It worked lol, and not a bad taste. For the Harmalas i'd just use Rue seed powder, or a freebased full spectrum Rue extract, or purified Harmala HCL extract, encapsulated. But the 4-ACO-DMT cookies i made, delicious and worked like a charm lol.

When I was a noob, I made this exact recipe one time. It sucked.
Eating it took like 20 minutes because I had to stop to gag for a bit periodically. Also, the trip was weak, so I went to sleep—and I woke up 9 hours later still feeling strange. Never again!

I'm horrified because the recipe calls for eating raw, unprepared root bark.

Is DMT even bioavailable this way?

The sediment alone that decants out of the tea is asking the universe for a horrendous stomach ache. Much less eating straight mulch.

Bananadine wasn't really capable of hurting anyone, was it? A gut full of mulch is yikes.

When i first started out, i would consume Mimosa or Acacia root powder in capsules, it worked like a charm, but made the purge rougher and definitely causes more strain on the stomach.

Back
Top Bottom