• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bay leaves

Migrated topic.

Rising Star
I know the answer is most likely 'no', but does anyone know if bay leaves have any Light or Force in them? I ask because I have a 30 foot bay tree with at least a thousand leaves, and if there's anything in there I WANT TO KNOW!!!:)

custard and leaf - sounds good! Bay has such a beautiful aroma ... its got to be good

88 said:
I know the answer is most likely 'no', but does anyone know if bay leaves have any Light or Force in them? I ask because I have a 30 foot bay tree with at least a thousand leaves, and if there's anything in there I WANT TO KNOW!!!:)
Do you have any reference for dmt in bay leaves or is it just based in a vague dmt is everywhere generalisation?

Most likely the answer is no. It'd be the same if it were oak leaves, pine needles, or cheese plant leaves.

88 said:

No alkaloids of note but a stunning essential oil profile.I believe Eugenol is the most prevalent of the oils so it is really only good as a synth precursor.

bay leaf changa? thats funny. i remember being around 11-12 and raiding my mothers' spice cabinet and rolling bay leaf joints with notebook paper:)

Infundibulum said:
Do you have any reference for dmt in bay leaves or is it just based in a vague dmt is everywhere generalisation?

It's based entirely on hope and optimism and the mind blowing possibility that I might have a 30 foot tree full of elves in the back garden which would make my life complete.

Ah well ... custard it is then 😉

biopsylo said:
bay leaf changa? thats funny. i remember being around 11-12 and raiding my mothers' spice cabinet and rolling bay leaf joints with notebook paper:)

hehe ... I remember smoking powdered nutmeg until I, erm, purged. Couldn't eat nutmeg for about 15 years after :lol: I take it the bay leaf in your case was ineffective?

i was camping in the back yard with a buddy, and some much older neighborhood kids came bursting into our tent because they thought we were smoking cannabis. heheh. that was the effect!

Back
Top Bottom