• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

BBC - Scientists crack 'entire genetic code' of cancer

Migrated topic.
Great News!

Bad for me though, i not only smoke a pack of cigs a day, but also build swimming pools and exposed to lots of sun. Now i really hope i get this new job comming up, and now is the time to really crack down on quiting smoking. Thanx for the report.

I would switch to organic tobacco in the meantime..I dont think real organic stuff is nearly as bad a the government stuff..plus if you are smoking cigarettes with filters you are inhaling fine fiberglass particles that imbed into the lining of the lungs:?

I like tobacco but I only smoke it maybe once every few months..I wish I had some mapacho..I want to try adding a pinch to an aya brew.

My brother actually just told me of a differnt and even more safe route, which is some kind of flavored nicotine evaporator type deal. He said its shaped like a cig, but you just pull on it and mist comes out, feeling like you inhaled real cig smoke, and even have marlboro flavors(My Brand). I hear its expensive though. Really, i hope i can just quit alltogether anyway. I don't really like it, just addicted to the nicotine and the inhaling part. Became a smoker as a kid(13yr), and regret it greatly!

haha cheeto that super smoker thingy? yea ive heard of that. SWIM knows some people who did experiments on it to see if it really releases nicotine. it could barely be detected. it doesn't work that well. its more for the psychological feeling that you are smoking. they need to fix the heating device.

I would switch to organic tobacco in the meantime..I dont think real organic stuff is nearly as bad a the government stuff..plus if you are smoking cigarettes with filters you are inhaling fine fiberglass particles that imbed into the lining of the lungs

first of all the government doesn't make cigg's. (although do they where you live?). second organic tobacco produces carcinogens just like non organic. sure there are some additives in ciggs that are probably not good for you but at least they are filtered. its a give or take but either way your inhaling carcinogens you can't deny it. whether or not they will cause cancer only time will tell.

the thing though with normal ciggs is they are designed to be easy to smoke and give a perfect dose just to keep you hooked. regular unprocessed tobacco is too rough for most people so you smoke less usually.

Sorry to be maybe slightly off topic but i would assume that rolling tobacco was alot better for you then premade cigs? This may be a myth but thats what i've always thought. I can't smoke normal cigs but i am a regular "rollie" smoker so maybe im just trying to make myself feel better :D.

Back
Top Bottom