• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Becoming a Medical Marijuana Caregiver!

Migrated topic.

Adjhart

Rising Star
I'm so excited to announce that I will be an MMJ caregiver in the fall! I've never cultivated before but I'm beyond ecstatic to be able to do so legally.

I will be able to have up to 26 plants. Can't wait :D Will be grown indoor in New England area climate.

A big undertaking, but should provide rich living :D (no more paying for weed - so liberating)

Sorry, couldn't contain it any longer :p

Lucky you :p , my state is trying and I really hope they quit lagging behind. Let us know how first harvest goes. Do you have any ideas as to what strain(s) you will raise? ;)

Congrats! Cultivation is lots of fun and I'm sure you'll find it rewarding :thumb_up:

Now we need to round up all the caregivers on the Nexus and start a Nexian cannabis co-op. 😁 :p

Ohhh I wish I could grow legally. It would take a lot of stress out. I think I could make that my job. I like to be around these plants and the lights :)

Spaced Out 2 said:
Lucky you :p , my state is trying and I really hope they quit lagging behind. Let us know how first harvest goes. Do you have any ideas as to what strain(s) you will raise? ;)

I'm not sure - it is going to completely depend on a mentor-buddy of mine who will be supplying all my clones to get me started. At least 2 different indica heavy strains to start.:thumb_up:

Back
Top Bottom