• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Been doing DMT and not tripping need help!

At the moment not taking any other meds! But yes the dmt was extracted from the mimosa hostillis root bark, no other substances but weed! And I’m just using a bubble to use it! I’ve done it before with the same batch I’ve been doing it with but like I said no visuals or anything! I did it again tonight and I loaded enough to break through and actually ended up just feeling all weird and having to throw up! I don’t know what’s going on but 2 weeks ago I broke through a couple times and now it feels like I just can’t like my brain won’t let anything happen and I’m confued! Please help!!!!

I 18 have recently been getting into DMT I have a close friend and we extract it together from mimosas hostillis root bark! It’s worked for me every time and has always been smooth sailing and amazing trips! But recently after a day of me breaking through 3 times the next day when I went too do it I didn’t trip or anything! I tried a couple times and gave up! Well I waited a week and today I loaded enough to break through and ended up just sweating bullets and I threw up! My question is what should I do and why am I not tripping? I’m no no meds or anything! But the person who told me about dmt said it will call you and that’s when you will know when too do it! Is it possible that because of me sorta abusing it too much I need to take a long break or what should I do someone help!!!

I’m not currently taking any meds or anything! Just a bit of weed here and there! But I took a week break because I wasn’t getting any visuals or tripping for that matter! Well tonight I loaded enough in a bubble to break through and nothing happened but me sweating bullets and I threw up! Someone please help me and explain what I need to do to be able to feel it and go on my journeys again! Thank you!!! Please let me know if you know anything!!!!!

Hello,

I understand your frustration, but posting 4 separate threads for the same thing doesn't help at all. Please stick to one thread in the future, as it makes it easier for people to follow the conversation and reply in a meaningful way.

In terms of your issue, and considering you say you've been smoking the same spice before and it has "worked" for you, I'd recommend you take a longer break. Trying to break through 3x a day, every day, sounds dangerously close to substance abuse to me, especially considering you're just 18 years old.

Lay off the glass a bit, try to reflect on your past journeys, integrate the lessons you've been taught, and remember to respect the molecule. If it has stopped working for you, then that should tell you more than you need to know - take a break.

You definitely don't want to get hyperslapped.

Hello,

I understand your frustration, but posting 4 separate threads for the same thing doesn't help at all. Please stick to one thread in the future, as it makes it easier for people to follow the conversation and reply in a meaningful way.

In terms of your issue, and considering you say you've been smoking the same spice before and it has "worked" for you, I'd recommend you take a longer break. Trying to break through 3x a day, every day, sounds dangerously close to substance abuse to me, especially considering you're just 18 years old.

Lay off the glass a bit, try to reflect on your past journeys, integrate the lessons you've been taught, and remember to respect the molecule. If it has stopped working for you, then that should tell you more than you need to know - take a break.

Thank you I appreciate it! This is my first time on this we sit so I don’t know if my threads go to the abyss! I appreciate you!

Hello,

Can you also explain further what hyperslappped means?

It's essentially what can happen when you try and abuse DMT. You can do a search in the forum with that keyword and you'll find plenty of stories that I hope will make you realize it's not something you want to disrespect and mess with. Here's a link for your convenience.
Your awesome thank you so much!

@dimitrihascalled please take the suggestions of @Nydex and both take a break, as well as keep your question in a single thread.

Again, it sounds like a break for some integration and self reflection might be a good idea. There is a common occurrence of “denied entry” when folks are using more DMT than they need to. It sounds like you might be paddling that boat right now.

When you broke through, how much did you vaporize? Did you weigh your dose? Using a bubble pipe can be difficult to get consistent delivery.

There is such a thing as overdoing it, even if the substance isn’t body toxic.

Safe travels 🤍

@dimitrihascalled please take the suggestions of @Nydex and both take a break, as well as keep your question in a single thread.

Again, it sounds like a break for some integration and self reflection might be a good idea. There is a common occurrence of “denied entry” when folks are using more DMT than they need to. It sounds like you might be paddling that boat right now.

When you broke through, how much did you vaporize? Did you weigh your dose? Using a bubble pipe can be difficult to get consistent delivery.

There is such a thing as overdoing it, even if the substance isn’t body toxic.

Safe travels 🤍
Thanks for responding and for the feed back! No I do not weight my doses I have a small scooper that I scoop the powder with! I would say about 6 small scoops around?

Thanks for responding and for the feed back! No I do not weight my doses I have a small scooper that I scoop the powder with! I would say about 6 small scoops around?
Eyeballing spice (and most other substances active in the mg range, for that matter) is a dangerous game, lad. You'll do yourself a major favor listening to Void's advice above.

If you're trying to breakthrough, I'd say start around 30mg or so.

One love
See I’ve broke through more times than I can count and each trip had been mind opening but I’ve always just eye balled but I have a scoop and by starting with one and working my way up too 5 it’s seemed too work and I can almost already call what my trips going 2 be like before smoking it!

See I’ve broke through more times than I can count and each trip had been mind opening but I’ve always just eye balled but I have a scoop and by starting with one and working my way up too 5 it’s seemed too work and I can almost already call what my trips going 2 be like before smoking it!
But am definitely looking at investing in a box mod and a scale!

Eyeballing spice (and most other substances active in the mg range, for that matter) is a dangerous game, lad. You'll do yourself a major favor listening to Void's advice above.
And here's why:
different batches can vary widely in density depending on the size of the crystals. So one day's dud may become the following weeks hyperslap if you've even an inconsistency within the batch, let alone between batches.

Hello,

All 3 threads now merged into one, hope this doesn't confuse the flow of the 2 main convos. If it has I'll tidy it up soonish.

Back
Top Bottom