• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

best source of citric acid for 5-meo extract

Migrated topic.

mayahuasca

Maya Huasca
anybody know the best type/source of citric acid to get 5-meo out of chaliponga?

i can buy powdered citric acid at the lab supply, but not sure if this is best.

I had plenty of citric acid around me when I was working as a pastry chef many ages ago. As Entropymancer said, it is a food additive and I used it to increase the acidity and sourness of sweets. Any citrus or lemony taste in sweets/candys virtually comes from the addition of citric acid in them nowadays. It should not be difficult to find it in grocery stores.

Some internet suppliers call it Sour Salt. I am a bit wary of the name because it might actually be pure citric acid (which you want) or it could be sodium citrate (or calcium citrate) which you definitely do not want. Try

as well as 2-3 more suppliers if in doubt that what they sell might be sodium citrate.

Upon arrival of the product you can just dissolve it in water; citric acid should give you a low pH (at the range of around 3) whereas sodium citrate is very slightly basic.

mayahuasca said:
anybody know the best type/source of citric acid to get 5-meo out of chaliponga?

i can buy powdered citric acid at the lab supply, but not sure if this is best.

Do you have a tek for doing this? i have both chali and citric at home here.

Back
Top Bottom