• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

best way to remove unwanted IPA from Changa?

Migrated topic.

clouds

Human
hello nexus,

so a friend of mine gave me some changa but its giving me literal headaches and fever. I researched a little bit and seems like it might be the IPA that <still remains> in the changa mix.

Are there any ways you recommed to remove the IPA as easily as possible?

Thanks in advance. :thumb_up:

Best way to remove any residual solvent is simply to expose the herb to open air and a little heat-- I have successfully used a cup warmer with a piece of cardboard between the element and the container the herb is in. That usually gets the temps down to maybe 120/140F, which is perfectly safe for the DMT and herbs but will cook off the solvents. :thumb_up:

coAsTal said:
Best way to remove any residual solvent is simply to expose the herb to open air and a little heat-- I have successfully used a cup warmer with a piece of cardboard between the element and the container the herb is in. That usually gets the temps down to maybe 120/140F, which is perfectly safe for the DMT and herbs but will cook off the solvents. :thumb_up:

Thank you sir. Perfectly clear :thumb_up:

I had a dehydrator and found it invaluable for making changa.

I'd let it go until it was dry... and then leave it in for probably an extra day beyond that to satisfy my paranoia.

Do you know anything about how much and what was used for a MAOI? Do you have any other symptoms besides headache and fever? Are you certain everything is as it should be with the MAOI? Were any other herbs or extracts that could cause a bad reaction mixed in?

My SO used to get headaches and fevers from changa the day after, while I was unaffected. Lowered the amount of harmaline and problem went away for her.

Back
Top Bottom