• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

big hello

Migrated topic.

spacedinvader

Rising Star
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for quite sometime now and wanted to say hello to everyone! Amazing forums here with an incredible wealth of information!

Thank you very much, and just wanted to say hello to all!

8)

greetings to you all the way in korea! gotta love the internet!! have you had any experience with DMT yet?

:D

Hello, who are you? 😉
Yeah it is a great forum, with lots of great posters. I'm a newcomer here too, and I'm so glad I found it!

I have not had any experience with the dmt and I was hoping to someday change that. Where I am from it isn't easy to obtain all of the necessary ingredients for extraction but I should wait to see.

Welcome Spacedinvader

Gee all the way from Korea hay, i saw a Korean movie the other day called I am a cyborg, but that's ok do you know it, really thought provoking and weird movie. I wish you luck on being able to attain all the ingredients that you need to be able to journey with spice soon.

Much Peace

i had a friend from korea once - the 13th benefactor - he tried teaching me some korean once - seems like the best asian language for a westerner to learn - the way its structured is far easy to grasp and use.

He also showed me one of the tastiest foods - Kim Chee.

SWIMfriend said:
Aegle said:
Welcome Spacedinvader

Gee all the way from Korea hay, i saw a Korean movie the other day called I am a cyborg, but that's ok do you know it, really thought provoking and weird movie.

Aegle, have you seen the great Korean (and Buddhist) movie Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring ?

It's a movie really worth seeing!

Unfortunately i haven't SWIMfriend, thank you for suggesting it i will definitely do my best to find it. I took a look at your link and it looks like such a beautiful movie, exactly the type of movie that i am keen to watch. Again thank you SWIMfriend :d

Much Peace

Back
Top Bottom