• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bioavailability of Mescaline in different salt forms?

modern

Established member
So in my research I've always seen older posts mentioning different forms of extracts HCL. acetate, citrate having different 'strengths'. I am aware that the molecular weight of the mescaline is different with HCL being stronger by weight than others. I was wondering if any other possible aspect for these different experiences may also be related to the bioavailability of the salt forms.

Magnesium suppliments come in different forms and some forms are have lower bioavailability than others. It may differ with different compounds but from what I've gather salt forms from Best to Worst go from taurate>hcl>citrate>sulfate. (excluding a few forms)

I was just wondering if anyone has look deeper into this topic since I've seen a few different salts tested for precipitate of solvents. Acetate usually ends up in a goo HOWEVER maybe the availability is higher than other forms?

Some time ago, there was a speculation here on the forum that mescaline benzoate could be more bioavailable than other salt forms due to different solubility profile. No final conclusions were made.

Back
Top Bottom