• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Blacklight and DMT in solution

Migrated topic.
Hey Cosci I posted a pic of the rue/blacklight glow on one of the threads here a few weeks ago. I havnt tried the lsa but regarding the spice, you are welcome to send me some assay material for me to photograph I may not be able to guarantee it will be returned in the same state it was sent as there may be some charring, in transit of course :twisted: I recently bought a UV torch, so far the rue has been the best fluro going. I did notice that the white waxy powdery coating on my cacti did show up a little. And in a week or 2 I may get around to crushing up some caapi vine for an aqueous UV photo.

[i:f9658e8968]"you are welcome to send me some assay material for me to photograph I may not be able to guarantee it will be returned in the same state it was sent"[/i:f9658e8968] lol yeeah i trust you man 😉 hehe kidding it's actually something I want so i'm keen to just go buy one for all my experimenting needs :D what kind works well? i was thinking.. this [img:f9658e8968]http://www.jaycar.com.au/products_uploaded/productLarge_9181.jpg[/img:f9658e8968] yeah that just in a hand held 240V light socket is that like what you've done?

Back
Top Bottom