• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Blue Moon SHE - 31 August 2012

a1pha

Staff member
Donator
Save the date: 31 August 2012
blue_moon_2463_300.jpg

WoW!!!!! I am so stoked about that! This is gonna be epic this year!

Out on the Playa, The energy! Hyperspace under a fullmoon indeed! Garaunteed!!!

The theme for this SHE will be "Fertility", to coincide with this years Burning Man theme.

270795_10150246023736962_4453524_n.jpg

Above: The Celtic Goddess Habonde represents abundance, joy, health, fertility, luck, magic and cleansing

Like a forest fire burning away the brush, the flame transforms that which no longer serves us into healthy nutrients leaving the soil fertile for new growth.

Focus, my dear ones, this day on stoking the fire inside and leaving your soul soil fertile to welcome the next phase of abundant growth into your experience.

-Namaste
♥​

Tonight I am going to smoke DMT for the first time in a few months. I recon I will do the ol' eyeballing dose trick, makes things moar fun.

See you all there! :love:

Attachments

• 387536_13373749_b.jpg
    387536_13373749_b.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
I just got done with one of my most humbling changa sessions ever. I feel fulfilled, rejuvenated, and ready to try to make this world a better place.

The blue moon seems to be radiating loving, teaching, and forgiving energy. I'm so thankful for this place, and each and every one of you Nexians.

I hope you all got everything you wanted and more out of your S.H.E. experience.

I plan on falling asleep peacefully, and waking up to birds chirping and a beautiful round of disc golf at my buddy's course.

Peace and Love to all of you 😁

There was a total whiteout dust storm all Friday night on the playa. It was so bad they didn't even burn Wall Street as scheduled. I can assure you however, we more than made up for it on Saturday. 8)

Back
Top Bottom