• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bufotenine and 5-MeO-DMT + harmalas dosage

Migrated topic.

Ginkgo

Rising Star
Hey,

Could anyone help me out with dosage reccomendations of oral bufotenine + harmalas and oral 5-MeO-DMT + harmalas? I've heard that 5-MeO-DMT is highly uncomfortable in high doses with harmalas, but how high doses is this? I'm asking because I want to calculate a proper dosage of Desmodium gyrans as an Ayahuasca analog. The leaves of the plant contains small amounts of a broad cocktail of tryptamines, including bufotenine and 5-MeO-DMT.

Thanks in advance!

Never took the bufotenine orally yet, but 5-MeO-DMT was administered as hydrochlorides in dosage 15 mg with harmalas. There is some debate about safety or what with 5M pharmahuasca. The coming up is uneasy, uncomfortable but passed this stage it gets quite ecstatic.

You dont want oral bufotenine..not at anything near noticible levels anyway..trace ammounts maybe..I think it is in chaliponga but not enough to really do much..

An active dose of bufotenine is something you dont want to ingest orally. Ever smoked it? If you have you will understand.

I have smoked it many times with oral harmalas and I never noticed any negative side effects. Never taken pure 5meoDMT though so cant help you there..

Why would I not want oral bufotenine? I've tried snorting and smoking it and never got any breakthrough or anything similar, it was moderately psychedelic, but I can understand that it may be intense in a breakthrough. But I don't understand why oral bufotenine is something to avoid, could you elaborate on that?

..i once ingested 15 'Vilca' (A. columbrina) seeds (usually found to contain mainly bufotenine) with 3 grams p. harmala..the experience was quite different to ordinary dmt-based ayahuasca, and was quite 'dark and purgative', but overally theraputic and healing..duration of visuals was approx. 2.5-3 hours, they were predominantly dark colors, and much of the experience had a very inner quality..
..the Bolivian source who gave them to me said: 15 seeds medicine, 30 seeds abortificant..

Back
Top Bottom