• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

bufotenine.....not so much success

Astralking

Rising Star
well after a long period of absense i finally get a chance to report my experience with bufo. I've had it in a joint 3/4 times now mostly with almost no effects but i have also found that with DMT changa. My bufo is in the bufojam form and i followed that tech exactly but does anyone find they get almost no effects from smoking any sort of changa in a joint?

I'm still yet to try smoking a hit in a bong but i imagine that will work alot better (it did with normal changa thats for sure!).

For me, changa in a joint is near pointless. Though with bufotenine there's no way I can inhale it pure, straight out of a pipe. As a consequence I have to enhance around 120mg of bufo into a joint for a decent journey with it and that involves holding in every toke of a king skin for 10-15 seconds.
It's very tiresome and a waste of bufo, when you consider people are getting full blown visionary effects off of 25mg.

Have you tried smoking the bufo changa in a pipe or a bong? I've got slight effects in a joint using bout 150 mgs but i agree it was a serious effort inhaling every drag for so long! Might make another post about people smoking it from a bong.

Back
Top Bottom