• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Caapi vs. rue

Migrated topic.

DMTripper

John Murdoch IV
I have two questions

How much ectract from caapi equals extract from rue?

And how much DMT/harmalas should I ingest for a trip that equals maybe 4gr. of Psilocybe semilanceata (Libery cap shrooms)
And how much to reach hyperspace for a duration of the trip?

And is there a difference in duration from caapi/dmt trip to rue/dmt trip?

I have 500mg's of harmalas from caapi and I want to try pharmahuasca. And I'm about to extract rue seeds so I'll be doing some experimenting.

I respond in your other brother thread about dosage rue/caapi extract (it's down to purity but consider 1/4 weaker the caapi extract or even 1/3)
As for the equivalence, it depends as oral DMT vary a lot between individual and extract itself.

I used sometimes 100mg fumarate and 150mg rue extract with little effects similar to 2 grams cubes, while sometimes 75 mg of another extract similar to 3 grams cubes (as similar can be).
Some poeple only need 50 mg dmt fum to get the full explosive effect and I never got that with oral. Although on vaped DMT it seemed more standard like 50 mg with good vaping technik should be enough to get you there.

Back
Top Bottom