• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can I smoke straight Mimosa Root Bark?

Unattainability

Esteemed member
I don't feel like going through the extraction process, so I was wondering if I could just buy shredded mimosa root bark, roll it up in a joint, and smoke it. Would this be possible, or do I need to extract the DMT.

If you are really thay lazy, then just make a tea out of it together with rue. Tastes bad though it works. 3g rue with 5g MHRB, boil down to the least amount possible and then drink it on an empty stomach, drink lots of water afterwards.

Smoking it will not work, with the DMT in it you will just burn all the DMT and have a horribly plastic like tasting smoke that is completely inactive. 🤮

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I don't feel like going through the extraction process, so I was wondering if I could just buy shredded mimosa root bark, roll it up in a joint, and smoke it. Would this be possible, or do I need to extract the DMT.
Not to be nosy or anything, but is there a specific reason you don't feel like going through the extraction process? Is your environment non-conducive to a successful and safe extraction? Or are you just lazy and can't be bothered doing it?

Far be it for me to judge, but if lazyness is behind this reluctance to go through the process, you run the risk of not having a particularly great time in hyperspace. I've heard the entities dislike lazyness ;)

If you are really thay lazy, then just make a tea out of it together with rue. Tastes bad though it works. 3g rue with 5g MHRB, boil down to the least amount possible and then drink it on an empty stomach, drink lots of water afterwards.

Smoking it will not work, with the DMT in it you will just burn all the DMT and have a horribly plastic like tasting smoke that is completely inactive. 🤮

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Not to be nosy or anything, but is there a specific reason you don't feel like going through the extraction process? Is your environment non-conducive to a successful and safe extraction? Or are you just lazy and can't be bothered doing it?

Far be it for me to judge, but if lazyness is behind this reluctance to go through the process, you run the risk of not having a particularly great time in hyperspace. I've heard the entities dislike lazyness ;)
ok you guys have convinced me to not use that method, so uh I guess I'll like make a e liquid consisting of DMT. I've done a bit of research, but just wondering about how you guys think I should do it. What I'm thinking is

1: Extract dmt using a step by step guide I find on the research page
2: Make a basic e liquid recipe I find online/ on this site
3: Put it inside a cartridge or one of the empty thc pens I have
4: Use it.

(I'm very new to DMT and drugs as a whole, so I might of gotten a lot of things wrong, so I appreciate the help and advice you guys have to offer.)
If there is another better method you guys know I'm open to suggestions, thank you!

Your steps make a lot of sense and shows your higher dedication to go the DMT journey route. 👍

For extraction tek I would look for one of Cyb's teks.

And for e-liquid salts we have a nice topic:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Your steps make a lot of sense and shows your higher dedication to go the DMT journey route. 👍

For extraction tek I would look for one of Cyb's teks.

And for e-liquid salts we have a nice topic:

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Thank you for all the information, I'll be sure to report back when I eventually experience DMT. I just have to buy a couple things and I'll be able to make it.

ok you guys have convinced me to not use that method, so uh I guess I'll like make a e liquid consisting of DMT
And with that decision, unbeknownst to you, my friend, you are doing yourself a giant favor that you will thank yourself for in the future. The path you are about to embark on will be one of the most important and beautiful paths you've ever embarked on. Good luck, and do give us a shout if you need any help with any part of the entire process! (y)

Back
Top Bottom