• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can phosphoric acid improve yields?

Migrated topic.

Heyoka

Rising Star
I recently read the hummingbird tek for brewing ayahuasca . The author claims strong brews from 8 grams of MHRB. To me that represents at least 100mgs spice and thus about 1.25% . That is very high . I've read that extraction yields are hindered by alks binding to tannins, perhaps the massive amount of lye used in base teks breaks down the tannins and frees up a bit more dmt. Perhaps phosphoric acid can do the same?

But phosphate's aint stable in the organisme so psilocybin degrade to psilocin. Phosphoric acid can maybee change this equilibrium a bit, but I really don't know. But I can't figure why this should help to uptake of DMT. I think the -phosphate is degraded nearly instant in our body, hehe we can't just eat ATP...

I'd really only agree that their was any substance to that line of reasoning if a coke or pepsi or quanitity of phosphoric acid could make dmt orally active without another MAOI. But who knows.

Back
Top Bottom