• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can you extract DMT from Ashwagondha root powder?

Some people were talking about it, and I found a bag that I had laying around and wanted to ask a more experienced group of subjects whether they’ve had any experience with it that’s all

Some people were talking about it, and I found a bag that I had laying around and wanted to ask a more experienced group of subjects whether they’ve had any experience with it that’s all

Power and Salway initiated phytochemical studies of W. somnifera in 1911 with the isolation of withaniol, somnirol, somnitol, withanic acid, phytosterol, ipuranol, and alkaloids from alcoholic extracts of leaves and roots (31). Alkaloids isolated in the study mentioned above were named as somniferine, somnine, somniferinine, withamine, withanmine, pseudowithamine, and withanaminine (32). It was investigated that alcoholic extract of the plant contains various phytochemicals such as tropine, choline, pseudotropine, dl-isopelletierine, cuscohygrine, anahygrine, and anaferine (33). Furthermore, a pyrazole alkaloid, withasomnine, was separated from the alcoholic root extract of W. somnifera (34). In 1980 the presence of tisopelletierine, 3α-tigloyloxtropine, cuscohygrine, 3-tropyltigloate, hygrine, dl-isopelletierine, withasomnine, mesoanaferine, withanine, somniferine, hentriacontane, withananine, visamine, ashwagandhine, and pseudowithanine in methanolic extract of the plant leaves was reported

No spice in ashwagandha. Some of the alkaloids are actually toxic and dangerous if extracted in high quantities

Back
Top Bottom