• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can you make pharmahuasca gummies?

salvidario

Rising Star
Hello,

I'm reading on different methods to successfully take pharmahuasca. I know it's standard to take your MAOIs, wait for some time, and then take DMT. Would it be possible to take them both at the same time? I'm curious, in particular if it's possible to make a pharmahuasca gummy (like a weed gummy) and wrap them both into one. Is the wait time crucial? If it is, why can you take ayahuasca as a drink where your MAOIs and DMT are ingested at the same time?

I'm fairly new to this, so sorry in advanced if this has been covered elsewhere.

The oral timing of harmalas and DMT have always been a bit unpredictable.

I have tried it in many forms and the fastest working version ever was the one were I put the extracted harmalas together with the DMT-fumarate in a fruit juice and had that sit for a few hours, so harmala-ascorbate had a good chance to form. The effects of this combo started about 10 minutes after ingesting.

Then again, I tried it work with capsules too where both were in the same capsule and that never really lifted off predictable at all (both in freebase form).

Other people report to first take the harmalas on an empty stomach, then an hour later take the DMT followed about half an hour later by some light food to get it all moving.

I think why the first one with the fruit juice worked so well was due to both the harmalas and DMT being in a good absorbing salt form: harmala-ascorbate and DMT-fumarate. If you put those two together in a gummy you might have something that works (or not). 😉

Please let us know how your results work out if you are ever going to test it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The oral timing of harmalas and DMT have always been a bit unpredictable.

I have tried it in many forms and the fastest working version ever was the one were I put the extracted harmalas together with the DMT-fumarate in a fruit juice and had that sit for a few hours, so harmala-ascorbate had a good chance to form. The effects of this combo started about 10 minutes after ingesting.

Then again, I tried it work with capsules too where both were in the same capsule and that never really lifted off predictable at all (both in freebase form).

Other people report to first take the harmalas on an empty stomach, then an hour later take the DMT followed about half an hour later by some light food to get it all moving.

I think why the first one with the fruit juice worked so well was due to both the harmalas and DMT being in a good absorbing salt form: harmala-ascorbate and DMT-fumarate. If you put those two together in a gummy you might have something that works (or not). 😉

Please let us know how your results work out if you are ever going to test it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Thanks for your thoughts. I like the idea. I figured one crucial feature would be setting up the harmala and DMT in a more stable form.

An y chance you could share a resource on how to make DMT-fumarate and harmala-ascorbate?

I'll be sure to share the results if I try it!

My goal is to have an easy to measure way of experiencing a 1-2 hr psychedelic experience for concerts. I know their are mushrooms gummies, but my guess is that something like this would have a smoother come up, shorter lasting effects, and overall more pleasant experience.

An y chance you could share a resource on how to make DMT-fumarate and harmala-ascorbate?
Harmala ascorbate is simply formed by combining harmala freebase and acorbic acid in the correct portions. In gummies, you wouldn't have to form the salt first, it would suffice to stir the harmala freebase and the ascorbic acid into the gummy mixture - but you would have to take the thermal instability of ascorbic acid into account.

The idea of pharmahusca gummies just makes me wonder how one might go about making timed-release DMT pilules to go inside the harmala gummy. Perhaps some pellets of D-fumarate coated with shellac? It would be handy to develop some pharmaceutical formulation skills for something like this.
Slow/long release times with the righ amount of actives would be quite an amazing tool:
Longwave pharmahuasca!

Especially if you can make versions that have a reliably ~2 hour working, ~4 hour, ~6 hour, ~8 hours, etc.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Slow/long release times with the righ amount of actives would be quite an amazing tool:
Longwave pharmahuasca!

Especially if you can make versions that have a reliably ~2 hour working, ~4 hour, ~6 hour, ~8 hours, etc.

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Layered, timed-release formulations open up all sorts of possibilities - but I'd best not get too carried away at this point. How handy would it be to have a pharmahuasca pill that re-doses after four hours whether you want to or not? 🫠😬

Back
Top Bottom