• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can you take DMT orally without MAOI?

Migrated topic.

OGblizz

Rising Star
I really want to take dmt orally, but I take SSRI, so is there any way to take dmt orally without the use of MAOI's? If not, is there any way that I could safely take it orally, without abstaining from taking my medication?

Any suggestions or just general knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah that's what I figured. I knew MAOI and SSRI dont mix, but I didn't know if there was any other way to take it orally without using a MAOI. :( Oh well

I remember reading a report about someone taking an unusually large amount of freebase DMT without an maoi and having it work somewhat. I think it was in the Pharmahuasca thread although I can't find it now. It's a good thread, worth reading but long.

I'll have to spend some time and see if I could find that thread, I'd like to read it. Thanks for letting me know.

I am in the same boat, you say put it up your butt, huh. Exactly how would one go about this and at what dose??? Thanks.
And would the effects be similar to oral administration, or smoking it?

a friend of mine reported taking a high dose of fumarate (no idea how high, but probably ridiculous) after drinking a bunch of beer. he said that he started hallucinating after a short time, and continued to for some time until he passed out.

i would def not recommend alcohol and spice for obvious reasons:!:

Back
Top Bottom