• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cannot Edit Profile

Migrated topic.

Kartikay

Rising Star
Can anyone edit their profile information? I tried changing my Location and it will not save. I've tried clearing my cache, running CCleaner, restarting firefox, using IE, and restarting my computer. Still nothing.

Hi Kartikay,

I've tried with multiple browsers now to simulate your problem but I'm unble to duplicate your problem, this makes it hard to pinpoint your problem. Maybe other users can try as well to duplicate this problem, that way we might be able to solve this problem.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I found the problem and was able to edit it.

I had "N/A" listed as my homepage (idk why exactly anything was there... maybe that's what I put when I registered) and as soon as I deleted everything out of the homepage box, I could change anything I wanted to.

Kartikay said:
I found the problem and was able to edit it.

I had "N/A" listed as my homepage (idk why exactly anything was there... maybe that's what I put when I registered) and as soon as I deleted everything out of the homepage box, I could change anything I wanted to.

Thank you for reporting this back. This can help greatly to tackle this bug. I'll dive into it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom