• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Chaliponga STB

Migrated topic.

VisualDistortion

Rising Star
SWIM is planning on doing a STB with some chaliponga. His plan is 15/1/1 water/lye/herb ratio. Pull 3 times with 200 ml DCM, do 3x3 pulls with 50ml vinegar, and then evap vinegar pulls. How's that sound and what the best way to evap vinegar pulls?

the best way to evap vinegar is slowly, I wouldn't boil it. I just planted my own Chaliponga and would also like to know the best way to do this.

SWIM would use calcium hydroxide instead of lye and do a semi "dry" extraction using d-limonene and then vinegar similar to the tech used for cactus. SWIM hasn’t tried it with chaliponga, but it works for mimosa.

How big does chaliponga grow? Is this something you could grow in a pot in the house?

IDK. SWIM got some dried chaliponga from an online vendor. I think I know where the semi dry tech for mimosa is on this site so I'll look it up for SWIM and he can just sub mimosa for chaliponga.

Crap, SWIMS got a delema now. He got his cash back from uncle sam, and now he's thinkin about a sohxlet and distillation set up.

Back
Top Bottom