• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

changa alternative?

Migrated topic.

DeMenTed

Barry
OG Pioneer
Swim has recently been made available to him some fine soft black (paki black) whatever you want to call it. Its very very soft and can be balled up or made into sausages with ease and sticks to a surface like putty.

Here's my question, could say 200mg of dmt be rolled into a joints worth of soft black hash so that the dmt is infused with the hash and then be smoked?

I know there's no caapi in the mix but could this combo still be possible?

It would be a wonderful way to smoke dmt at say a festival or something :)

Yeah well i was thinking the same thing :) i may try tomorrow :

Hyperspace hash balls lol sounds great!!

Dimitrius your coining o the phrase Hyperspace hashballs has inspired me to invent something :)

Imagine a ball of soft black hash, enough for a healthy bong and flatten it out and pour in 60mg of white dmt and fold in on itself and balled up and then breaking it up into small pieces and placing in a bong, blast as usual and Hyperspace hashballs is the result :D

I'm going to defo try them later cheers Dimitrius ;)

DeMenTed said:
Imagine a ball of soft black hash, enough for a healthy bong and flatten it out and pour in 60mg of white dmt and fold in on itself and balled up and then breaking it up into small pieces and placing in a bong, blast as usual and Hyperspace hashballs is the result :D

Ha, even better. Just make sure they're in balls or it doesn't work!....the name, I mean.

Haha...

I laugh because I rolled a ball of scissor hash with some spice the other day. It works, but it took ages until the sticky resin and powder became solid, looked kinda dirty anaw.

Back
Top Bottom