• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

changa-an overwhelming array of possibilities.........

Migrated topic.

corpus callosum

OG Pioneer
Good morning fellow explorers of the realms ineffable!

I would like some advice from the fans of changa with regards to various admixtures;I have looked fairly thoroughly through the posts which already exist but I remain a little unclear on certain matters.

I have the following ingredients:

Caapi leaf
Chaliponga leaf
Caapi leaf x10
Blue lotus
Mullein
Full spectrum FB

I wonder if any guys/girls can advise me on the merits/advisability of using caapi x10 in a prep with chaliponga leaf and fullspectrum freebase;I wonder if this may be a little too brutal.

Secondly, to make a neat changa joint (for which purpose caapi leaf buns very nicely) I have found the effects of caapi leaf: DMT in a 1:1 ratio not that impressive (-its great in a small bong, however!). Do you guys think using caapi leaf x10: DMT in a 1:1 ratio would give a clear lift per inhalation, or should I use a ratio of 1:2 , leaf: DMT?

Looking forward to some advice.... and a good day to one and all!!:)

hey there!

Personally I would 10x Caapi all the way. I am using right now regular caapi leaf and I keep asking myself for the push. Next batch of herbs I will definitely be going for extracts when making changa because I think it makes less volume of smoke more worth it in terms of actives etc.

And in terms of the changa joint, always roll it with more non-enhanced herbs. It seems like your not putting enough changa in, but it goes a long way. Especially if you roll 2 or 3.

Safe travels my friend.

thankyou

Thanks for your advice K..H!

Bizarre as it may seem, and in line with your advice, using enhanced caapi leaf (1: 1) with a little inert mullein has given me a better result than rolling a number with enhanced caapi leaf alone-I did also sprinkle a little chaliponga in for good measure (not enhanced).Perhaps the inert material simply improves the vaporisation, I wonder.

corpus callosum said:
I wonder if any guys/girls can advise me on the merits/advisability of using caapi x10 in a prep with chaliponga leaf and fullspectrum freebase;I wonder if this may be a little too brutal.

Too brutal?? I like the sound of that, but find it hard to imagine with the 10x lingering there. Add in a little mullein too just to give some fluff.

corpus callosum said:
Secondly, to make a neat changa joint (for which purpose caapi leaf buns very nicely) I have found the effects of caapi leaf: DMT in a 1:1 ratio not that impressive (-its great in a small bong, however!). Do you guys think using caapi leaf x10: DMT in a 1:1 ratio would give a clear lift per inhalation, or should I use a ratio of 1:2 , leaf: DMT?

Changa joints can be nice, but they do waste DMT IMO.
When I did make a Changa joint id always use 1:1 Changa, but again add in a little mullein. So if I was using say 150-200mg changa, id add in about 50-75mg mullein(i never really mesured with joints). I found that using 1:1 changa straight up in the joint was even a bigger waste(not to mention the smell).

Back
Top Bottom