• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa !? and I've just got started

Migrated topic.

silcon_avatar

Rising Star
Man, I want to thank all you people out there !!!

I made a passionflower changa to see what its all about and I was very surprised with what I found. The whole experience is really so different than that of pure xtals. Mostly I dont make it to "the 3d hit" (or even the second for that matter) cuz I'm already to knocked out from the first and just end up in a alien washingmachine ride.
But the herbs really make the difference. After mixing a little passionflower to try I made up a fresh batch and added some mint, and again the whole thing turns out with a different effect.
And there are so many combi's to make and try.

So here's again, thank you !!! Without the nexus I would have wasted a lot of good trips I guess...

...and Changa Nation adds one more citizen to it's growing ranks... ;)

DEFINITELY get some caapi involved a.s.a.p. ....you will never go back.....

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Yes, definitly.

I have to make a bit of a travel to get the right herb, for a fair price at least. Here in Rotterdam are some smartshops but the prices are insane. But a few trainstops and a long walk from here I found a shop that has everything you can dream of, in stock and fair priced.
Yes, yes I can wait to make another trip there cuz I got a big wishlist and a lot of Ideas for new Changa's.

Passionflower is very harsh to smoke so its hard to get a good lungfull and I guess there not much Harmine in it either. I mostly make some ice-tea from it before a session.

Ye dude, rocking:)

passionflower does taste bad but it does the job.

But ye, as antrocles said, get some caapi. Maya have the leaves.

I'm so glad you tried and liked it.

Happy travels bro.

My latest famazing blend is Pau d'Arco infused with Caapi extract and spiced up 1:1. Holy mother of the mother of tobacco, I have never known something so weird and beautiful.

I think a sprinkle of Electric Sheep (Blue Lotus/Calea) on top will make sense. Although what I want to do is add some Pink Lotus to the Pau d'Arco.

My mate swears by smoking a bowl or two of Caapi leaf before.

Mmmm, mmmMMM.

Hi silicon_avatar,

Yeah, Changa. What can one say but WOW! For the first time in about 10 weeks, fear is fading and the journeys are becoming more healing. Long live changa and all the possible changa combinations!

Peace & Love,
Pandora

Back
Top Bottom