• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa Foundations and Psychotropic Axioms

Migrated topic.
not sure where it is in the video,
but i think he is careless and it is dangerous what he says.

he downplays the effects of MAOIs and states that as long as you are not using enhanced MAOIs like caapi in changa instead of 10x caapi you are safe when you take mdma

(i was there)

edit: found it: 59:42

jiva said:
not sure where it is in the video,
but i think he is careless and it is dangerous what he says.

he downplays the effects of MAOIs and states that as long as you are not using enhanced MAOIs like caapi in changa instead of 10x caapi you are safe when you take mdma

(i was there)

edit: found it: 59:42

He also said that for some people it can result in a state that is unpleasant. It's almost like you didn't listen to the whole thing. People are allowed to have different opinions Jiva. Like I don't personally believe in half of the ayahuasca diet rules or that purging on ayahuasca is only your negative energy. I don't think he did anything dangerous.

Running Bear said:
He also said that for some people it can result in a state that is unpleasant. It's almost like you didn't listen to the whole thing. People are allowed to have different opinions Jiva. Like I don't personally believe in half of the ayahuasca diet rules or that purging on ayahuasca is only your negative energy. I don't think he did anything dangerous.

i know he said that. but the diet is not necessary and has been shown to come from pharmacutical MAOIs. so there is scientific background for that.
but when it comes to SSRIs it is way more serious.

I tried to listen to the recording but I dropped out halfway. Had I been there at the festival, I might have walked out after a while just the same. I didn't hear a lot of news, or even a good deal of substantiated and structured information. But perhaps I am a bit spoiled in that respect and set the bar a little high. And people who are too obviously trying bask in their fame is something that I couldn't care less about. Anyway, many of the festival guests may well have liked it, because they came for a bit of amusement and showmanship, or because they were entirely new to the subject.

In any case, we positively do not know a lot about the interactions between vaporized harmalas, in the amount typically employed in common changa mixes, and mdma and pharmaceutical ssri's. To boldly proclaim that there is no problem at all would be very careless IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom