• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa meditate -> vape breakthrough?

Migrated topic.

artificer

Rising Star
I made my first batch of Changa (for every 130mg of this blend there's 50mg spice, 50mg herb, 30mg harmala extract) and I tried 130mg of it with addition of another 100mg of herb so DMT was 25%

When I woke up this morning I was in the mood to meditate did so while gradually smoalking all of this over 2 hour period.

I definitely felt it but I never smoalked enough to get more than audio hallucinations and that peculiar body buzz. It left me in very good mindset and I will certainly be repeating this. I wonder though, how a vaped breakthrough dose of pure DMT would be after meditating like this?

I like the high dose/breakthrough, but like everyone seems to agree, it's near impossible to prepare for it - but after those 2 hours with the changa, it felt like breakthrough dose would've been easier to dive into, or let in.

I plan on trying it, but just curious if anyone else wants to chime in on dosage for the vape in this scenario. With harmalas kicked in, would 25-30mg vaped do the trick, or would the 2 hours of smoalking changa build up DMT tolerance and require more? Or does the DMT accumulate and only need small vape hit to breakthrough at this point?

Attachments

• blend1.JPG
    blend1.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom